Down 10 pounds already, YEAH!

Options
:happy: I just had to post. I have only been dieting for 9 days now and am already down 10 pounds. I had been getting discouraged because, as luck would have it, Aunt Flo decided to make her visit in my first week of lifestyle change, but she finally went away and three days later the scales showed it. I know a good portion of this is water but still great to see the scale moving in the right direction! Good luck to everyone just starting and don't get discouraged if the scales don't move at first!

Replies

• TVCooper
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY! hopefully my scale goes down when aunt flo leaves!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I second what TVCooper said! :wink: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is great. I have been folowing the fitness program for 1 week today, And i am so happy to say i have lost 5 lbs. That really made my weekend. Motivation is a great tool. keep up the great work. It gives me encouragment to kow you have lost so much in such a small amount of time. Best of luck
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, only 9 days! congrats! ...it took me a week to lose 2 pounds lol. But im happy. Slow is good i guess. I didnt work on friday or saturday and kine of had a bad dinner last night, but i'm working on disciplining myself lol. Good job!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great Job!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!