Not eating enough calories

Options
2»

Replies

• kindel2
    kindel2 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I use to think it was funny that my first meal would not be until 4pm/5pm. My boss one day asked around 12pm "do you turn into a monster if you don't eat?, I do". I said no, why would I turn into a monster. Not eating enough also affected my restroom routine TMI, but it wasn't being used. I also don't drink enough fluids. I can have a glass of something and that would be it for the day. Soooo I am trying to fix all that at once. I don't like to slowly work at anything. I do my research, find the problem and fix it. Ook so this is a work in progress.

I liked the suggestion about adding avocados, and peanuts/peanut butter etc.

My solution to my problem is:
    Breakfast- ensure meal replacement with two packs of oatmeal = 500 cal
    Snack - 200 cal
    Lunch - 250 cal
    Snack - protein shake 250 cal
    Dinner - at 6pm-7pm- 500 cal
    Lots of room temp water

I am short 450 cal so I'll have a sandwich with avocado
  • kelseycolbert
    kelseycolbert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! It's as if I fear going over 1,200 so much that I can't even bring myself to get near it, and it upsets me that I've let myself get this consumed by the number. I really don't know how to get over it.
  • JazyVale
    Options
    Who of you have been losing weight fast eating so little?
    They say when you dont eat good and healthy you slow your metabolism and lose very slow. They even say that you are killing your self slowly eating so little amout of cal,,.... but not all ppl are the same.

My sugestion for you are Nut are helathy and they have lots of kinds in target they have really good ones like 220 cal per serving :)
    also add more veggies or fruit so you can at less rich your 1200.