Really need someone to stay on track with!

Options
Hello Everyone! I'm a 26 year old mother of 3 and a stay at home mom. I have battled with those extra 5-20 pounds my whole life and am so tired of the excuses. I know I need to exercise more, count my calories and stay on track! I don't know why, but for whatever reason eating that snickers bar and having those screwdrivers after the kids go to bed is more important then feeling good the other 95% of the day :( It's sad and I dont' know why I struggle so much with food. I've never been obese but even if you don't have a LOT to lose, it can still be a massive struggle.
I'm tired of crying at the before and after INSANITY and P90X commericials. Lets get real... I don't have an hour and 30 min everyday but I do want to change the way I eat and be more active. I'm 5'0 and I eat a candy bar and my pants don't fit (so it seems). My husband is extremely fit and doesn't even have to try, with an active job and an amazing metabolism.He also isn't very supportive and doesn't understand the whole self esteem thing and the challenge of overreating. I'm so tired of wearing black and pulling my pants up over my love handles, just to have them pulled down by my thighs when I walk! Just feel like I can't do this alone and would really love to have a few friends to check in with and help keep me on track! I feel like having some support will really help me. Thanks everyone!!!!

Replies

• Mlp082
    Options
    Hey there:) We can support each other! I understand what it's like to have a husband that doesn't quite understand bc mine weighs 75 pounds less than I do and it's so frustrating! Anyways, if you need someone to motivate you, I'm here:)
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    I know what you mean. My husband is a stick and I watch him plow through 2,000 calorie pints of ice cream and entire bags of chips! Not that I even would want to be able to do what he does but man it makes it hard sometimes. Especially when we eat together. Dinner for him is at least 1,000 calories and maybe I have 300 left.

But it's possible! I have 20 to 30 lbs left to lose of some weight I gained when I broke my foot. I'll be around for a bit and I'm here for you if you need a friend so feel free to add me.
  • FitTchr
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm a 26 year old mother of 3 and a stay at home mom. I have battled with those extra 5-20 pounds my whole life and am so tired of the excuses. I know I need to exercise more, count my calories and stay on track! I don't know why, but for whatever reason eating that snickers bar and having those screwdrivers after the kids go to bed is more important then feeling good the other 95% of the day :( It's sad and I dont' know why I struggle so much with food. I've never been obese but even if you don't have a LOT to lose, it can still be a massive struggle.
    I'm tired of crying at the before and after INSANITY and P90X commericials. Lets get real... I don't have an hour and 30 min everyday but I do want to change the way I eat and be more active. I'm 5'0 and I eat a candy bar and my pants don't fit (so it seems). My husband is extremely fit and doesn't even have to try, with an active job and an amazing metabolism.He also isn't very supportive and doesn't understand the whole self esteem thing and the challenge of overreating. I'm so tired of wearing black and pulling my pants up over my love handles, just to have them pulled down by my thighs when I walk! Just feel like I can't do this alone and would really love to have a few friends to check in with and help keep me on track! I feel like having some support will really help me. Thanks everyone!!!!

I fully relate...I struggle day in and day out with my sweet addiction....and I've got three babes in tow to boot! Love the life, but making time for myself is much easier said than done!