confused i need your 2 cents (LADIES ONLY!!!)

Options
2»

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    After 10 minutes, the test becomes invalid. It was negative. If you took another and it was negative, and you're bleedin,. It's safe to say you're not pregnant.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    k thanks :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    it's probably your period. if the flow doesn't become more like usual within 2-3 days I would make a dr appt. in my experience it never takes that long. sometimes the 1st day is different for whatever reason.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    it's probably your period. if the flow doesn't become more like usual within 2-3 days I would make a dr appt. in my experience it never takes that long. sometimes the 1st day is different for whatever reason.
    yea ive never had one be like this.. if it goes away or continues to only be there when i wipe i will c a dr.
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This TOM guy sounds like a real a-hole. First he gets you pregnant then beats the **** out of you?

LMAO! Obviously this is not a funny topic and I feel the poster pain of the uncertainty but I have been wondering when someone would make this joke
  • untouchable86
    Options
    This TOM guy sounds like a real a-hole. First he gets you pregnant then beats the **** out of you?

LMAO! Obviously this is not a funny topic and I feel the poster pain of the uncertainty but I have been wondering when someone would make this joke
    this was a serious topic but this made me laugh which i needed :)
  • Audiejude
    Options
    I know that urine test strips for diabetes will give you a false positive it you let it sit too long because the reaction speed depends on concentration in that particular reaction. I suspect it's the same for pregnancy tests, and compound that with the line being very light a day later with a second negative it seems as if you are just having a very ugly TOM.
  • tdbad1
    tdbad1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have you lost a lot of weight recently? had something big happen in your life? Are your periods usually regular and consistant? Don't forget. TOM is completely ruled by hormones and surprisingly, body fat(not that i understand that part, but i did read it on a clinic site). Something gets our systems outta whack and this sort of thing will happen. If you are really worried about it, i would suggest seeing a dr, or going to a clinic.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hunny go to your doctor. He can tell you if your prego or not. If you have issues with your TOM, also go see a doctor.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

OMG are you realated to my fiance cause he says stuff like that. :laugh:
  • valluco75
    Options
    I had a friend once who took 16 of those tests. She was like, "No!" I was like, "Dude, you already took like 15 of those tests!" She has a litttle boy now. :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Better be safe than sorry, go see your doctor and get the blood test done. I had a friend who did one, thought she wasn't because the 2nd line showed up very faint, turned out she was. Her doctor told her, a line is a line, no matter how visible or faint. If that's the case, people do have 1 last period I was told by my doctor, but you should also be checked in case it's a miscarriage. Either way, I hope the best for you :smile:
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is that it was probably a miscarriage. They call them chemical pregnancies. Really that is just a doctor's way of saying you were pregnant and still had a period. It has happened to me about twice and one of them was a particularly painful period. I tested postitive on a pregnancy test. Had a horribly painful but very short one day period and then tested negative the very next day. i.e. chemical pregnancy. For some reason baby didn't stick. For me it was because my uterine lining wasn't thick enough. We were trying to get pregnant so this was very disappointing for me. I started taking herbal supplements not long later. Herbs that were known to promote women's TOM health.

Oh and something similar happened to me with my last baby but it never came up positive, it was negative even though I was three days late for my TOM. I then got my period for three days though it was light and not painful at all. Two weeks later after I chewed my poor husband up and was really mean I took another test and this time it was a blazing positive.

Personally I don't really see the point of going to the doctor. They can't do anything either way. No point in going except to drain your bank account.
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Go to your doc so there will be no confusion!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options

HA!