looking for friends who...

Options
I am looking for friends who fit all of the following criteria.

1. Determined to lose weight and/or be healthy.
2. Have their diaries open to at least their friends.
3. Log their foods in every day.
4. If missing days, doesn't miss more than 4 in a row.

NOT HARD AT ALL!

If you fit this criteria, please add me, and write a message telling me you saw my post or that you are determined.

Replies

• aguethler
    aguethler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need the same. I will add you : )
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    it's not that hard to log in daily, right? and on my friends list its usually the same people who skip days. it aggravates me. I log in every day.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I agree! I will add you :)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I want the same kind of friends too, FR sent.
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I LOG EVERYDAY! i am very determined and my diary is open! feel free to add me
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    exactly how i feel! you guys are awesome already!
  • mommieoftwingirls12
    Options
    I just started using this a few days ago but I'm hooked!!
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked also! I update every day. Everyone should feel free to add me also! I'd love to compare notes and talk about what's working.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    That would be me!

Just a warning!! I go by the if it fits your macros, eat it!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I Log many times a day.....diary open and I even log my supplements and vitamins...

Feel free to add me.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. I am basically addicted to MFP.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I log, except when I'm backpacking, then I save my phone for emergencies. Sometimes that's 7-10 days away. I ALWAYS make notes for my friends if I'm going to do that. I'll have to look to see if my diary is open, I don't remember. I don't care if it's open or closed really, so I'll open it to friends if it's not.

I am very determined to loose weight (58 lbs so far)

BUT I must warn beyond calorie counting, and generally making sure my fats/proteins/carbs aren't off the charts, and my sodium isn't enough to make a salt mine cry, my food intake isn't always the best.

Most of my weight loss comes from working out.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Oh. Oops. It still had my info from before the move even. There. Diary of Doom open.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree. Its great to have consistent open friends. Friend request sent. Feel free anyone else to add me too, i log everyday
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    got you all! this is awesome! i deleted 20 people today at least because of lack of committment and now you all have shown me there is still hope!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I'm attached to my cellphone, so I log EVERYTHING (love that damn barcode reader SO much!). Request sent! :0)
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    me too haha but i didnt know you could log things in with the barcode reader?! that is something i am definitely going to have to try to learn now!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I fit all of the above criteria. I have been on here every day since last December, except for when I was hospitalized for 10 days for major surgery. I've lost my wt. in the period of a yr. but am stuck in a plateau right now, but I am trying to work through it. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just sent through an invite :) I am looking for the exact same to stay motivated.
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I recently became re-dedicated to my mission to lose weight and get in shape, I've been off the site for a few days because I got Strep throat, but I'm back starting today. I LOVE your criteria and don't like it when people hide their diary - having my diary open keeps me accountable. Let's support each other.