Who got lucky tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Nope... 5 weeks without today & I'm REALLY disgusted about it. Lots of anger going on for me, but guess my choice being I dont want to be with a spouse who's drunk way too much. Used to be cute, now it's just gross.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Best lover ever!!! Knows exactly what I want and is always willing...no excuses or headaches
    president-ronald-reagan-right-hand.jpg
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    Options
    No action here:angry:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, YES
  • v65magna
    v65magna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not for 3 days now due to him working weekends. Looking forward to morning though! :tongue:
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    blank
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.