Looking for UK friends

Options
Hi I'm 24, mother of two girls, trying to get rid of pregnancy weight and jummy mummy tummy , I'm looking for supportive uk friends who log in everyday, lets support each other on weight loss journey and reach our goals together.

Replies

• fitnessQueenUK
    fitnessQueenUK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Cathy im from the UK Im a mum of 3, 2 lads and a girl :smile: I log everyday and could really do with some support and like wise support others :smile:
  • debbiek75
    Options
    hi im debbie im 36 only joined today want to lose 1 stone but have already lost 4 stone im in yorkshire and i have 4 children from 16-8 but could do with all the help and support too xx:happy:
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Where all uk'ers gone?
  • claire3lloyd
    Options
    Hey I'm Claire, I'm 29, I live in Warwickshire, I joined on Thursday and I have two children, a two year old boy and a 8 month old girl. I log in everyday if anyone wants a chat. I have been overweight for ten years and I hate it.
  • vk0510
    vk0510 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 from London. I have a two year old daughter. I'm making extra effort to log in everyday. Would love supportive & motivational friends :)
  • redflame
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm Ange, 27 from Coventry. I don't have children but am striving to lose weight following years worth of knee problems and surgery. I'd love to have a circle of friends to help with motivation and accountability!
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Always up for more UK friends. Anyone who fancies it, send me an add :)
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi mh name is Tracey. 45 from Dorset uk. I log everyday feel free to add me :)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, Ellie here from Bristol UK.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Request sent, thanks
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HI there,
    Leeds, Yorkshire calling
    I log on here every day
    Feel free to add
  • AshleighPhilp1
    Options
    Hey!
    21/f/Cardiff
    I log on every day and have an open diary :)

Feel free to add me x
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Nickie! I'm 20 and from the West Midlands, UK. I'm on everyday, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hey there. i'm a mum of one small guy. irish but feel free to ad me also. i log everyday :) and anyone else who logs regularly can ad me also.
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
    20, In Wales and always loving having new friends on here!
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm 42 from the West Midlands. I log everyday too :happy:
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Kevin 48 south London here phone app is always on with a shed load of weight to loss I'm going to be here for ages lol always welcome new friends ill try my best to be a surportive any one feel free to add me the more the merrier
    Thank you for reading
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    Wakefield here feel free to add me any 1 log every day :)
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Where all uk'ers gone?

They are probably all the in uk group ;P