Wowzer! Great work!!!!
  • hanbax012
    hanbax012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic :-)
  • aharrington84
    aharrington84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I look at success stories on here everyday (especially after workouts and sometimes during lunch break) because it reminds me how worth it this all is. I can't wait till I get to post a thread just like your's... You look awesome!!
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! Awesome results! Your story is most def inspiring!
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration....great job!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! Congratulations on your new life. Thanks for the inspiration and the great advice.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    i'm so proud of you, in December I will make a year and i too am so excited to have stayed working on my health journey.
  • missypeepers
    missypeepers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful~! it takes a lot to keep at it day after day- congrats! - you are inspiriing to me- thank you- I am giving this my all, and taking it one day at a time- got through today and as I read your story- I know I will get through tomorrow!
  • missypeepers
    missypeepers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats letme~ what wonderful inspiration from you ladies~
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations on your success!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, how inspiring!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic.

I like to say 'time is going to pass anyways, may as well do something with it'
  • teresa_c
    Options
    that is so great - you should really be proud of your accomplishment!

I have a question...what kinds of exercises do you/did you do (in the beginning, as you progressed, and now)?
  • spokie1
    spokie1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look AMAZING
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    how inspiring! thanks for sharing!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I started this journey on 4th Jan 2012 as a new years resolution and if I am being totally honest I was not sure I would stick to it...

Fast forward 10 months and I have logged in for 310 days in a row and lost 63lb

I still have another 7.5lb to go maybe a little more but I wanted to post a story with the hope it will inspire

The mains things I have learned are:

*This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change, sometimes you will have an off day but thats ok and make sure you allow yourself treats so you dont feel deprived and end up having a massive binge!*

*It is not a quick fix and it will take time and dedication but the results are definately worth it!*

*You do not need to eat really realy low levels of calories to lose weight, I realised pretty quickly that I could not sustain a 1200 limit and I increased this slowly over time and my body adjusted and my metabolism increased, I now eat anywhere between 1800-2000 calories I am still losing*

*Listen to the advice and feedback that others have to give and make sure you give it back - the support network I have on here has been amazing*

When I first started my goal seemed so far away but now it is so close and I am proud of what I have achieved

DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU CAN DO IT!!

LANiA.png

awww how cute are you!?!?!? hehe.. love it.. awesome advice and very true! ive been logged in now 4 mo.. about 122 days on mfp and down 32#'s and a ton of inches! and i hope to bear near/at my goal around9-10 mo mark like you (by my bday in April) hehe.. awesome job u look so good.. huge diff!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!