been here 3 days

Options
Hello there, I am Tammy. I live on a farm in central Iowa. Thats in the middle of the United States. I have a wonderful husband and 2 sons. I am a nurse and love my job. As most nurses know we tend to care for everyone else and not ourselves very well. I enjoy cooking, and my weight shows it. I also enjoy crocheting blankets and afgans. I started walking and lifting weights December 2 due to several of my co-workers starting to work out. I lost some weight initally but now need something more. I found out about this web site from my sister in law. I have really enjoyed being here so far and hope to continue the success i have seen in the last 2 months.

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hi Tammy and welcome and may you have great success meeting your goals for the rest of your life.

I must comment on how you described Iowa - had to laugh. I'm from Ohio and have had to describe it as just south of the Great Lakes and have actually had individuals not know where they were and would just point "over there".:ohwell: I'm imagining you have had a similar experience. :laugh: Great to meet you. :flowerforyou: