What is your favorite exercise and does it work?

Options
2»

Replies

• P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells have changed my body dramatically in just 5 months. I do a few hours per week and it's helped tone up my arms and legs like nothing else. If i could only pick one exercise to do for the rest of my life, it would be kettlebells.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My ultimate favourite for Cardio is Basketball. A 60 minute match is unrivaled in busrst energy and burn and its such an intense sport you dont notice how hard it is until afterwards! also there is a pride thing that keeps you going so you dont let the team down.

My ultimate strength training is pullups. Its just something i love now! I do it every single day just because i love them, sometimes i'll be driving home and i'll get excited about going to do pullups! haha, how sad.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I used the FREE program on youtube which is called BeFitin90. It works when you use it with MFP. I lost 40 pounds and 5 1/2 " off my waist as well as toning up my body. Good luck on what ever you choose.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I really enjoy cycling. I lost 23lbs (down from 180 to 157lbs) from late january to late march. I put on an average of 1.5 hours of slow cycling in every day. However, I'm an avid cyclist and prefer that to most other sports.

I also run, but I haven't been able to see the benefit as much. I'm now running around an hour every day.
  • Shua89
    Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Walking, it's something that I can easily stick with for the rest of my life. It doesn't make me sore and burn me out. It costs next to nothing - a good pair of walking shoes every few months (and maybe a one time purchase of a treadmill).

I've lost 14 pounds in just over a month and my only exercise has been walking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!