57 pounds down :) Pics!

Options

Replies

• RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You're looking beautiful but I think you're getting a bit thin I can see ribs!
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Cherish this moment and use it for inspiration always.

I hope you are being truthful about 1200.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are brave for sharing and I only read a few posts...but can I say...who the heck has the time to read 6 months of your food log, yikes..too much time on their hands...I too run out of time to log every single day or skip logging a meal d/t lack of time so I"m proud of your for clarifying. Please don't let any negative responses sway you from sharing or being a MFP success :) (hugs)
    Sorry that I take the time to give considerate answers to posts, especially when I'm concerned about someone's health. It doesn't take that long to View diary>View Full Report (Printable) and change the month to 6 months back to glance back through a longer period of time. You're rude.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Very impressive weight loss. You look great and very confident.
  • bayleyr512
    bayleyr512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!! Your starting pic is what I looked like when I started losing weight. Your such an inspiration!! And its nice to know you didn't have to exercise everyday for hours in order to get your body
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication makes us all try a little harder! Thanks for sharing!!
  • TrainSweatEatSleep
    Options
    You're awesome OP.
    I have just been inspired by you.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Excellent! well done
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You're awesome OP.I have just been inspired by you.

Some things can't be unseen. Thanks, jof!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You're awesome OP.I have just been inspired by you.

Some things can't be unseen. Thanks, jof!

Edit: There were at least two interpretations of this post. Only one of them was correct. Rather than explaining it, I'll just edit it and make it go away.

*poof*
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    *poof*
    This is what happens to many threads you're in. By the time I get to them, they've gone *poof*.
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I have received many messages of encouragement and support :) I appreciate it!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Congratulatons & Amazing Progress:):) :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I do wonder how you have time to log 'some' things but not others. Having your diary reflect this every day is very discouraging for those people who come to the success section to find stories from people who don't starve themselves to get to their ideal body weight. If you really are logging 1200 calories a day, why only log some of it?
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yay! You have my heighest weight, and my goal weight, and you're as tall as me. You look awesome! Can't wait to get to where you are!
  • jammiezene
    Options
    I do wonder how you have time to log 'some' things but not others. Having your diary reflect this every day is very discouraging for those people who come to the success section to find stories from people who don't starve themselves to get to their ideal body weight. If you really are logging 1200 calories a day, why only log some of it?

I log somethings ( that I have time for/remember) so that I don't miss out on my log in days tracker. Honestly not trying to discourage anyone.
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    Congrats girl! You look incredible!!! APPLAUSE to you!! You are stunning and so inspiring! May I ask how you started out? I mean, how were you able to get down to 1200 calories/day?? Did you do that gradually? ow long did it take you to adjust to that much of a calorie restriction?
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    I log somethings ( that I have time for/remember) so that I don't miss out on my log in days tracker. Honestly not trying to discourage anyone.

:huh:
  • jammiezene
    Options

What I mean is...you know how it keeps track of how many days you have been on MFP logging in? I like to keep it going so I know how long I have been on my diet and all that. So, I put in what I can remember/have time for to try and make sure my days still count. Corny I know...but what can I say. It makes me feel good to see the numbers. It bummed me out the day I did not and it started it all over :(
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

What I mean is...you know how it keeps track of how many days you have been on MFP logging in? I like to keep it going so I know how long I have been on my diet and all that. So, I put in what I can remember/have time for to try and make sure my days still count. Corny I know...but what can I say. It makes me feel good to see the numbers. It bummed me out the day I did not and it started it all over :(

(Just FYI, to help you keep your record going, you don't actually have to log anything for the counter to keep going...you just have to log into the site. For example, just going to your profile page is enough.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!