10 Months - 30 lbs (1 before and after pic)

Options
Ok. So I've posted one NSV before, but I finally have a before and after (had to include the twins too). My kids are 3 yrs old, and I put 60 lbs on for my pregnancy. Lost 30 pretty fast, then stayed between 190 and 185 for the last 3 years. In January, I started running on the treadmill, began boot camp classes (May), and then ran a 5k in October. I try to stay between 1200 and 1400 calories a day Mon - Fri, but the weekends are hard to maintain. Also, the calorie counting really came into play in June/July 2012. I still have a belly, but as I get smaller the belly gets smaller. One day I will do a full body photo, I still have 10 lbs to go. Hope this photo works :wink:

107weib.jpg

Replies

• jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cannot see your pic :(
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I've posted one NSV before, but I finally have a before and after (had to include the twins too). My kids are 3 yrs old, and I put 60 lbs on for my pregnancy. Lost 30 pretty fast, then stayed between 190 and 185 for the last 3 years. In January, I started running on the treadmill, began boot camp classes (May), and then ran a 5k in October. I try to stay between 1200 and 1400 calories a day Mon - Fri, but the weekends are hard to maintain. Also, the calorie counting really came into play in June/July 2012. I still have a belly, but as I get smaller the belly gets smaller. One day I will do a full body photo, I still have 10 lbs to go. Hope this photo works :wink:

107weib.jpg
  • Cdpemberton
    Options
    I fixed the image

107weib.jpg
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    well done. you look great :)
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in you! Well done, and you're kids are darling!!! Keep up the great work
  • dinnerclub
    dinnerclub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ! You've achieved so much ! And look great ;)
  • Cdpemberton
    Options
    Thanks
  • siralex0014
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful in both pictures!
  • SimplyAmy70
    SimplyAmy70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your twins are beautiful!
  • livingongraceandmercy
    Options
    What a big difference one year later congratulations and keep up the awesome work:smile::smile:
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! you can really tell the difference!:flowerforyou:
  • evieannie
    Options
    You look great! Your children are adorable. I just started. I need to lose 50 lbs. I've been just starting for 10 years now. Today is the day!

Good luck to you.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice difference....you look amazing!
  • bsylys
    bsylys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi you have given me heart. I keep starting on this 1200 cals but get discouraged when the weight sticks. I have a water retention problem and water oils affect my kidneys but I hope now it is colder it will not be such an effort. I would like to lose at least a little weight before Christmas.
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Ur such a beautiful girl and those babies are soooo adorable!! Congrats!!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful, amazing cheek bones :)
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspirational! Many of us carry around 20-30 extra pounds (i have about 25 extra pounds) and we can kind of say "tomorrow I will start".

The difference in your weigh loss is amazing! You smile even looks brighter!!! The fact that you did this with 2 beautiful 3-yr old twins in a NSV in itself!

They are beautiful!

Okay, so if your photos show such a difference, that means I could look different too! You made me think I have to try harder!
    Thanks!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Those two little kids are absolutely darling! Of course they are -- just look at their awesome mom! :flowerforyou:
  • Cdpemberton
    Options
    You can do it. For about 4 months I wanted to give up, but I am glad I didnt. I feel so much better now.
    This is truly inspirational! Many of us carry around 20-30 extra pounds (i have about 25 extra pounds) and we can kind of say "tomorrow I will start".

The difference in your weigh loss is amazing! You smile even looks brighter!!! The fact that you did this with 2 beautiful 3-yr old twins in a NSV in itself!

They are beautiful!

Okay, so if your photos show such a difference, that means I could look different too! You made me think I have to try harder!
    Thanks!
  • Cdpemberton
    Options
    Thank you. They are a handful.

Those two little kids are absolutely darling! Of course they are -- just look at their awesome mom! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!