Starting again; need a few creative friends

Options
Hello folks -

I am a 56yo dad who needs to lose about 50 pounds. I lost about 75 pounds a year ago, and have reached a plateau and gotten a bit lazy and sloppy with food. I haven't reached out for friends before, but need a few creative folks with a good sense of humor to provide some accountability and share some encouragement. I like eclectic, unusual things and have a good sense of humor; I like to cook and eat unusual dishes. I work as a park ranger, ride motorcycles, am married and have two daughters in college.

I'm not really a "Facebook" kind of guy, but if you would like to be friends here I promise to check in regularly and provide whatever encouragement I can.

Thanks -

Lars

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am married without children, have a sense of humor, am supportive and am on here everyday. I have an open diary. I don't work due to becoming physically disabled 4 1/2 yrs. ago. I was a nurse before that. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi lars I have no sense of humor to speak of but I log daily.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.. I log daily and love to give and receive support and motivation. I could not have made it this far without my fitness pal friends.