Truck nuts? Really?

Options

Replies

• rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Don't care for the ones that look like people's. Do not see the point. BUT saw a truck with two big nuts like go on a bolt and have to admitted I laughed.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    They are just an accessory... not sure why it is such a big deal. 504_shrugging.gif
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    They're so awful. I would not date a guy who has those on his car.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    They would be a "deal breaker" for me, not so classy people! Snort @ the Camry toe! :laugh: That`s a definite deal breaker!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I would assume he was compensating.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Never seen 'em.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    It's like how can you not think about all the little kids seeing that and then the horrified parent's trying to explain!

/\ /\ This.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Unless he's rich from being a truck breeder... no.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    They might as well just tattoo "I have a small d*ck" right across their forehead.
  • slkehl
    Options
    They might as well just tattoo "I have a small d*ck" right across their forehead.

You know what they say...the bigger the truck, the smaller the d*ck. I'm sure truck nuts are only a further means of compensation.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I agree..it's stupid. Have you seen trucks with huge actual nuts (like bolts and nuts) hanging from the receiver hitch? I actually think that's funny. But another question, would you get in the car if your date pulled up in someting like this?

donk-cars.jpg

just curious
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i think they're hilarious. before i was married i dated a guy that had them.. he was a funny guy, we laughed a lot...

lol truck nuts! and the blue ones just give me the giggles :)
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I agree..it's stupid. Have you seen trucks with huge actual nuts (like bolts and nuts) hanging from the receiver hitch? I actually think that's funny. But another question, would you get in the car if your date pulled up in someting like this?

donk-cars.jpg

just curious
    That would be cool if I was 16..
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Is that sort of thing frowned upon. Thank god mine was a temporary one then...
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm not disrespected by them but I think they are embarrassingly immature. I'm thankful that my boyfriend agrees, but if I was being picked up for a date and the guy had those on his truck, I'd go out with them, and politely decline any future dates.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    image.jpg
  • slkehl
    Options
    ^hell yeah!
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    image.jpg

Now THAT is hilarious!

I doubt my date would have the truck nuts in the first place. Aren't all those guys named Bubba? :wink:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

me neither... but i do like nuts.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

donk-cars.jpg

just curious

Yes, what is wrong with a classic car? My husband bought one and is fixing it up.