who's your reason for losing weight ?

Options
for me it's myself and younger cousins. I'd like to keep playing with them.

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    myself...
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    In a nutshell: my health.

I am lucky enough to gave good blood sugar and blood pressure and want to keep it that way, but I suffer from multiple times a week migraines that I think eating better may reduce (fingers crossed), and my legs, feet, back, etc. are revolting after carrying too much weight.

Then again, I am not going to pretend that if I didn't have to hide in a cover-up next summer I wouldn't be thrilled!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am doing this for myself and my husband. I need to get healthy so I can be around for him. I am doing this for myself due to having multiple health problems that have caused me to become disabled. I want to get as healthy as I can so I can have a full life.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    me, myself and i....
    my kids
    my hubby
    :)
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is something I can do for myself.

Im in control of it.

:-)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    1. Be healthy for my family
    2. Feel confident about myself
    3. Look good naked :laugh:
  • AngryCurseWords
    Options
    Myself. Even when I feel like I am not worth it I think about my family and how much I care about them and then I do it for myself. If I frame it as me losing weight for them, then I feel like a burden for not already being healthy. If I think about making small decisions and steps towards my health so I can spend more, better time with those I care about, then I can get through anything, even setbacks when I make mistakes.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    myself and my children
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I just want to look better and wear whatever I want, sounds simple but that's my biggest motivation.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Myself.
  • wanda9501
    Options
    Myself, My child & My husband......
  • fittrigirl2012
    Options
    myself. only another 25 to go! :)
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Health....Too much weight is like living with a time bomb....So my reason is ME!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Myself and my Mom. Even though see is gone I know she would be so proud of me.

My DH.....I love how he looks at me. :blushing: I mean he's always looked at me but now.........You get my drift lol
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Myself as well. When I am not eating well and exercising, I find I hate myself soo much more. While being healthy, every time I look in the mirror, I get to look for the little differences instead of judging all the fat.

I think I am also doing it through envy/jealousy because my ex of 6 years is currently trying to get healthy too. I don't want to get to next year and find that he is now fit and healthy and I am bigger than ever. It would make me feel really bad about myself.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    For myself so i can look after my disabled wife better and longer
  • koalahugs
    Options
    Myself. I love myself enough to know when enough is enough and that my body deserves better treatment. It's the only one I've got!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My reason is for my children and I.
  • uscgirl79
    uscgirl79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mostly for my health but looking hot would definitely be a perk :smile:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Naked