T BAG?!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
hahaah just a HUGE LOL i wanted to share with u guys...
i recently did a body sculpt class at my gym. it was a male instructor, about the same age as me.
ive been in his classes a few times, good workouts, ok guy.
anyways so we were doing a little ab workout, russian twists.
theres a wide varity of fitness levels and age groups in class, so he always gives us different intensity levels, depending on your level of fitness.
so he says....

ok russian twists, you can do these weighted or unweighted, prefferably in the v-sit postion, but if thats not your type of T- BAG, keep knees bent and feet on the floor.

holy i nearly died!!! no one else in that class even caught it! what he ment to say was 'if thats not your cup of tea' ...fkn hilarious! bahaaha! i cant believe i was the only one who heard it, i didnt say anything, but he saw me fighting back my laughter and smiled., he knew what he said, lmao. tooo funny!

TeaBag.jpg

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    hahaah just a HUGE LOL i wanted to share with u guys...
    i recently did a body sculpt class at my gym. it was a male instructor, about the same age as me.
    ive been in his classes a few times, good workouts, ok guy.
    anyways so we were doing a little ab workout, russian twists.
    theres a wide varity of fitness levels and age groups in class, so he always gives us different intensity levels, depending on your level of fitness.
    so he says....

ok russian twists, you can do these weighted or unweighted, prefferably in the v-sit postion, but if thats not your T- BAG, keep knees bent and feet on the floor.

holy i nearly died!!! no one else in that class even caught it! what he ment to say was 'if thats not your cup of tea' ...fkn hilarious! bahaaha! i cant believe i was the only one who heard it, i didnt say anything, but he saw me fighting back my laughter and smiled., he knew what he said, lmao. tooo funny!

hahahaha! :laugh:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    well im glad im not the only one who thinks this is funnny, lol.
  • Shannonv1
    Shannonv1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh my, LOL. Now that's funny...
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    i think i just got dumber