Looking for some Australian friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am from WA, live north of Perth near Wanneroo. I have been a member of MFP since about July 2011, but it wasn't until Christmas 2011 when I nearly hit 100 kgs and had my MOMENT. Since then I have lost 26.1 kgs, mostly in the first 4-5 months, we sold & bought new house, moved house, new job, daughter got married, overseas visitors, hectic as! I am 61 (just) :laugh: and have four grown up kids, one still living at home, a husband and a pet rabbit that we somehow acquired from one of our daughters when she moved out! I am working full-time until my powerball comes up, then I will be off like the clappers!

I have found MFP to be the best tool, knowing I can count calories and still eat food I love (basically everything except seafood with crawly legs shudder), learnt so much about what is actually in the food I used to eat, and the support of my friends cheering me on has been great. I come on every day and like to check what my friends are up to and be positive and give "motherly" (aka unasked for :laugh: ) ideas.

I am happy to have more friends :smile: