Slim in 6 or Turbo Jam? Which is best for weight loss?

Options
I went to Beachbody.com and saw both products available for the same price. My goal is weight loss and toning. Which would be best for me? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Replies

• CharityD
    CharityD Posts: 193
    Options
    I have SI6 and love it. It took a while to work up to the advanced ones. I swear the first 5 times I did the beginner one I couldn't walk for 3 days! But now it's no big deal. It's a LOT of squats! Not too intensive on the cardio. I can only speak for SI6 though. Never tried Turbo Jam.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I have SI6 and love it. It took a while to work up to the advanced ones. I swear the first 5 times I did the beginner one I couldn't walk for 3 days! But now it's no big deal. It's a LOT of squats! Not too intensive on the cardio. I can only speak for SI6 though. Never tried Turbo Jam.

Turbo Jam is a lot of fun, Tammy-- some kicks, punches, cardio-- some dance-y kinda moves-- she makes it fun.

Never tried the other one.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I've done both. SIS gets results, but is like working out in an elevator to me. Totally boring. Blah. Turbo is a lot of fun. Get the weighted gloves & you tone your arms the entire workout. It comes with an incredible workout that is JUST sculpting. Good luck!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I'll get Turbo Jam first and then maybe do the other one later. Can't afford both right now.
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have Turbojam and LOVE it!! Chalene really gets you moving and everything can be made high intensity or low impact depending on where your body is at right now. You are torching calories and sculpting muscles with that for sure. Your workouts are what you put into it. So as long as you are watching your diet and get moving you'll see results :) Good Luck!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Jam, now I only hope I get it. I found it brand new on E-Bay, but I have been cheated out of a purchase before on there. Fingers crossed that it will come soon. Thanks for your help everybody!!