• bzcjak
    bzcjak Posts: 12
    Options
    Nice Job to everyone!!!!!

Last weeks weight = 247.1
    This weeks weight = 241.8
    Loss of 5.3 lbs.
    Total Loss of 13.2 lbs.

Limited water and exercize. I really need to kick that into gear.....

Good Luck to everyone with this upcoming week. I am so happy so many of you are sticking with this.....:wink:
    The loser is on tonight..... Yaaaaaa!!!!!! Such motivation!!

Kim
  • proudloser
    Options
    I have NOT been doing well. I've been super tired and totally NOT motivated and I just feel like a wreck. TOM IS HERE AGAIN FOR THE 3RD TIME WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS :(( I don't know what's going on with me but it's like a non stop roller coaster ride and I have just been sooo blue :(( Has this happned to anyone else ever? I think I may get checked ...hmmmm.......idk
  • Selvi
    Selvi Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm New.. but def am in...
    I was diagnosed with Hypotyhroidism 2 weeks ago and have gained over 30lbs in the past 2 months.
    So I'm focused on kicking it off....

Weight - 189.5
  • saraketner
    Options
    140.5 lbs
    Better than I was expecting! Still trying to get back on track!!
  • rockwife
    Options
    258.4 No change since Sat. (I was hopeful)

Goals: 255 by 2/10
    250 by 2/24
    245 by 3/20
    240 by 4/20
    235 by 5/20
    230 by 6/20
    225 by 7/2 (my 49th birthday--can't be both fat and old!)
  • rockwife
    Options
    258.4 No change since Sat. (I was hopeful)

Goals: 255 by 2/10
    250 by 2/24
    245 by 3/20
    240 by 4/20
    235 by 5/20
    230 by 6/20
    225 by 7/2 (my 49th birthday--can't be both fat and old!):smile:
  • melody6387
    Options
    HORRIBLE WEEK!!! (1) lb weight loss (175) and not enough water consumed 2/7, Exercise was IMPOSSIBLE 3/7.. Will Definitely do better this week... TTYL MFP!!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    today's weight 195.4
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Week 5 weigh-in: 135.6

Water consumed: 6/7

Under calories: 7/7 (typical for me)

Cardio: 6/7
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    selvi- welcome!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Week 5 another good week ..
    last week 151.4
    CW 149.8
    lost 1.6 this week... yah!! (I'm finding the closer I get to my goal the slower the lbs come off so any loss makes me happy)

water 5/7 I'm getting better
    Calories 7/7
    Cardio 6/7
    good job everyone we had some big lossed this week:bigsmile:
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    CW: 443 - lost 2 pounds!
    water: 7/7
    cals: 7/7
    cardio: 7/7
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I have NOT been doing well. I've been super tired and totally NOT motivated and I just feel like a wreck. TOM IS HERE AGAIN FOR THE 3RD TIME WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS :(( I don't know what's going on with me but it's like a non stop roller coaster ride and I have just been sooo blue :(( Has this happned to anyone else ever? I think I may get checked ...hmmmm.......idk

Went through it for almost a YEAR before I finally went to the OBGYN. Set up an appt. and you'll be glad you did! There are so many reasons for your situation so it's best to get the scoop from your doc. I do feel for you, though - those months were agony!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow on biggest loser this week, Damn there was alot going on. I related with alot of contestants this week. First off, Miggy, OMG poor girl, her daughter goes home and she gets rushed into surgery. I was so happy to see that she lost weight despite the fact that the only activity she could do was walking. Way to go Miggy. I was also happy to see the yellow team come back. They seem like really nice people. I think we are going to see great things from them. I was also happy michael won the challenge this week. He made me laugh when he said that he was thinking of 80's pop music when he doing the challenge to get a good rhythm. I listen to the same kind of stuff during my workouts, so it definatly put a smile on my face.

Now onto the people i felt bad for. I felt bad for Darris and the pink daughter for their past story's. I especially related with darris because i never had a day as well where i was healthy. I've always been big. Weightloss is a really tough jounrey and its really hard to let go of your past. I have constant inner fights everyday. But so far i feel that i have been winning. Taking one day at a time is all i can do.

The one thing that shocked me the most in the episode tonight was John going home. I can't believe he lost only 6 pounds. The man is in the 300 pound range. That was just sad to see. I was really looking forward to the red team going home. But aw well, the man still lost 100 pounds and can play with his kids now. So that experience was a success in my opinion. Tonights episode i give a rating of 2 thumbs up. I was extremly entertained and inspired
  • thicansxy
    Options
    I was also inspired by the Biggest Loser tonight. I am saving this on and re-watching it when I am feeling uninspired. I cried through most of if cause I know how they feel.

Back on topic:
    No Weight Change 295.5 (TOM) is kicking my butt.
    Water 0/7 Still getting used to the taste of it.
    20 min exercise 3/7
    Under Calorie 6/7 (first time in a month I went over)
  • Bammie
    Options
    I want to be in it to!What do i do now lol?
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I was also inspired last night...I too have been unhealthy and overweight most of my life...I am very proud of myself sticking to this, even though I am not loosing as fast as i can as somebody said last night whatever weight you are loosing, you are loosing weight and that is the important thing.

Current weight 283.6

Last week was 286.5 so that is a 2.9 lbs loss..i will take that.

Unfortunately i didn't do great on the other things.
    cardio 2/7
    water 0/7
    calories 3/7
  • egglestonce11
    Options
    So I'm new to this website and came across your boards. How do I join in?!
  • Selvi
    Selvi Posts: 2
    Options
    2/3/10 - Weigh In - 189.5
  • taz721
    taz721 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stats as of yesterday:

CW: 143.2 lbs
    water: 2/7 (17 cups over the wk)
    cardio: 2/7
    cals: ?