Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I hoard it under my pillow.:wink:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    No. You don't eat cream cheese, you are on a diet!!

your food diary is scary. Is that all you eat or do you not log certain items?

if you only eat that much, you are harming your body

Also wondering how the NEGATIVE 8 calories happen when you drink a cup of water....?
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bagels!!!

I have also used it in potato soup (I was skeptical, but it turned out to be the best potato soup I ever had!). And my ultimate guilty pleasure is a graham cracker with cream cheese and melted chocolate spread on top. It's like an instant mini-cheesecake. :)
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I buy the Philadelphia honey nut cream cheese and the Great Value brand Honey Pretzel Twists...Look at my diary..It's one of my snacks everyday!!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You gotta try a can of corn...a block of creme cheese...and 2 small cans of diced jalepenos. Don't drain any of the liquids from the cans so the creme cheese can melt. It's delicious. I don't eat jalapenos, but I love the kick that the juice gives to the corn.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

says who???

i like it on a bagel, with some jelly on it.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just made totally fabulous delicious Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup yesterday that has cream cheese in it. It's for lunch today. Yummy!!!!!
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Allergic to Peanuts. Everything place that you use peanut butter, I use cream cheese.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Also wondering how the NEGATIVE 8 calories happen when you drink a cup of water....?

Brilliant! So all I have to do to negate that big slice of chocolate cake is drink 50 cups of water, right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Mmm black olives. Mix it with salsa or taco sauce for dip for tortilla chips, bagels, on a wrap instead of typical cheeses, with celery, mix in garlic and onion powder and oregano to dip pretzels, the possibilities are endless. I like the 1/3 less fat one.
  • helyg
    Options
    Oh, and I like low fat cream cheese on oatcakes. Or mixed into pasta to make a not too calorific creamy sauce.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I think we can all stop picking on Wannabeskinnysoon... Come on, it's uncalled for.

That said, you really should eat more. You aren't doing your body any favors by starving it. You are 18. You shouldn't be eating a single calorie less than 1200 (I would recommend more than that 1400-1500). You will have more energy and feel a lot better and will look kick *kitten* in no time!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Everything!!!! Cream cheese goes in everything!!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken dip: shredded chicken (a couple cans work fine), couple blocks cream cheese, buffalo sauce

throw it all in a crock pot on low - stir occasionally and viola! lol It's amazing

I love love love cream cheese but I avoid dairy as much as possible now soooo yea
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    On a bagel, with Nutella and Kosher Salt... Yummy goodness!

Also layered with Chili/Cheese and Pizza Sauce to make dips.. so darn good!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Failing to understand why the question is being met with such hostility....
    We have countless threads of what you eat with cottage cheese and other similar threads.

@OP: usually on a toast or a bagel. Also used in cheesecake
  • helyg
    Options
    I think we can all stop picking on Wannabeskinnysoon... Come on, it's uncalled for.

I wasn't picking on her, I was amused by the fact that there was actually something in the MFP database with negative calories
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Using fat free cream cheese (and fat free plain greek yogurt)- I make jalapeno poppers, buffalo chicken dip and buffalo chicken won tons.

Actually making the poppers and won tons for the Steeler game tonight :drinker:

Recipe?
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options

your food diary is scary. Is that all you eat or do you not log certain items?

if you only eat that much, you are harming your body

Some people drink really cold water under the assumption their system will burn calories bringing the ingested fluid up to body temperature. :tongue: