20-somethings?

Options
Hi! I'm 24, a college grad trying to lose the extra weight I gained in the last couple of years. Looking for some people in their 20s with similar goals/lifestyles to help me keep up my goals! Thanks.

Replies

• baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 too, you can add me if you want :)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! Looking to lose a few pounds but nothing major. Hoping to lose a bit of the fat around my stomach and thighs mostly. Don't want to lose my curves though :p lol
  • hannahlching
    hannahlching Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Hannah :) I'm 22 years old, and although I'm not trying to lose a lot of weight, I want to have more defined muscles and eat a bit more healthy. Feel free to add me!
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me - my diary is open to friends and I am especially interested in friends who also have open diaries =)
  • mrganrshort
    mrganrshort Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Feel free to add me! I'll be 20 in one week and am new as well! Have a lot of weight to lose. We can motivate each other. (:
  • rene121
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 - just looking to lose a few and tone up a bit. Feel free to add me too! :)
  • Determinedkate
    Options
    I'm 22, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    20, soon to be 21, here!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Wanting to get in my best shape of life. Feel free to add me, anybody, if you want to. :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hello hello, 24year old signing in :)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 21 and looking to lose a total of 20 lbs. I got 10 baby lbs to lose so after I lose that then I will want to lose 10 more just to feel even better.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    22, first year out of university. getting rid of the wine belly ;)
    6kg to go (lost 9 already) and want to get stronger + fitter - i can now do press ups which I could never do before :)
    anyone can add me if they like
  • DankiStar
    Options
    24 and trying to lose the love that has built up since meeting my fiance 5 years ago! Add away :)