Why cant I get in the chat room?

Options
I have been in the chat room several times. I have my correct user name and password. Now everytime I go to sign in I get the following message!

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

What happened to my account BANKS.. I couldnt change my log in either cause it says my name and password are already in use. I need help!

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have been in the chat room several times. I have my correct user name and password. Now everytime I go to sign in I get the following message!

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

What happened to my account BANKS.. I couldnt change my log in either cause it says my name and password are already in use. I need help!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Lor, I see, you never activated the account. You should have an email that asks you to activate. I'll do it, so don't worry about it. but here is the list of people who never clicked on their activation email.

PammyB3130
    sophialittle
    skinnydreams
    frazzelmama
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    I just tried to register too using the username PammyB3130 and my email address and it said that username and email was already in use. so I tried to log in using it and it told me that it was inactive and to contact a board administrator. I was really looking forward to trying out the chat room!
  • kimd983
    kimd983 Posts: 39
    Options
    where IS the chat room anyways?

signed
    dummy
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    where IS the chat room anyways?

signed
    dummy

here ya go kim

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/7809-chat-room-instructions
  • bookgirl74
    Options
    :happy: I am bumping this so that it will be in my topics when I get home to chat!

THANKS!