Did I pick the wrong website?

Options

Replies

• worrblade
    worrblade Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i think this is the best website for tracking what you put in ur body! gaining or losing weight. just because it is green or red doesn't mean a thing. starting next week my goal will also be gaining muscle. I think this is the best website hands down!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Bodybuilding.com is the best resource for the information you need.

MFP is awesome for tracking what you eat (whether you're bulking or cutting) and feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.

You're absolutely right, I feel so much better about myself when I look back at pictures from when I was really fat. Looking at other people's pictures here just inspires me, doesn't make me feel superior. That was a really crummy way to say whatever it was you were trying to say. Just sayin'.

OP, there are lots of people here with the same goals as yours, you just have to weed them out with a different heading, like "Looking for friends who are trying to gain/bulk" or whatever it is you're looking to do, or as someone else said, check the groups. Good luck!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

MFP is awesome for tracking what you eat (whether you're bulking or cutting) and feeling better about yourself after looking at pictures of really fat people.

Are you an *kitten* or do you just play one on TV?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    plenty of people here use this site to track their macro nutrients in order to build muscle/body recomposition.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Perhaps you should leave and go there then.

I would further digress, but that wouldn't be very nice.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I seem to get the feeling I am in the wrong place! I'm here to see GAINS and I want to gain weight! All of you beautiful people seem to want to LOSE weight. (WHICH! Go on and get it! I am proud of all of you and am frankly blown away by your commitment! That's so awesome to see!) But I kind of feel as if I'm alone here? Am I?

I'm trying to enlarge one area :blushing:
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Currently on a cutting phase , but when im not i eat 4000 calories a day and lift heavy things for fun (:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I seem to get the feeling I am in the wrong place! I'm here to see GAINS and I want to gain weight! All of you beautiful people seem to want to LOSE weight. (WHICH! Go on and get it! I am proud of all of you and am frankly blown away by your commitment! That's so awesome to see!) But I kind of feel as if I'm alone here? Am I?

I'm a maintainer at the moment. Occasionally I'll go on Bulk and cutting cycles. There are plenty of knowledgable gainers here though with tons of helpful information. Also you can google T-Nation. There's a wealth of accurate and incredibly interesting articles. All in all, you're in the right place. Use the food diaries to track your macros and find a few friends with similar goals.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Well aren't you a gem...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    nah, I'm a gainer, too.
  • RunningDirty
    Options

I'm trying to enlarge one area :blushing:

Happy wife = happy life. Go get her Bob.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Another gainer here.

wow...... just wow.... there really are no words for how inappropriate or rude that last comment was.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    a bunch of my guy friends want to GAIN or maintain their weight. And even though our goals are different, they give me the best advice - LOVE you guys <3:)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm here to track my nutrition and for the marvelous support from my friends here as I push to achieve my athletic goals. Losing weight is just a very welcome side effect :laugh:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Another gainer here.

I think it takes a lot more than just pictures to help one feel better about a crummy personality.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

what kind of work out did you do to remove a chromosome?
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Another gainer here.

Give me your username so I can neg your *kitten* on bb.com and put you into red for eternity
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

You'll learn soon enough:

http://www.myosynthesis.com/bodybuilding-is-why-youre-still-skinny
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You can gain quite well on here if that is your goal. There are lots of people here to bulk up, trim down and over all get healthy.
    Welcome!
  • thecapaccino
    Options
    Feel free to add my hubby. He is a GAINER: His username is
    jackson7725