NSV - I used to wear these?

Options
msafunk
msafunk Posts: 163 Member
Sorry... No pictures. But while I was sorting laundry today, I noticed a pair of shorts that I haven't worn in a few months. They were always a tiny bit too big (I got into the habit of buying clothes slightly big just in case I had to grow into them), but these shorts were a size 16, and were so huge that I couldn't even get away with wearing them with a belt because they bunched up at the waist.

I was a little sad to get rid of them, because I usually got compliments when I wore them, but knowing that I had to get rid of them because I've lost weight is a pretty new thing to me. I've never done that. Over the last 6 years, I threw things away because I lost hope of ever fitting into them again.

Replies

• Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Oh how nice you must be feeling! Congrats! :)

I had a blue dress and a red dress from before I got pregnant, and I threw away the red dress because I lost all hope of ever fitting into it again. But last night, for my fifth wedding anniversary, I wore my blue dress when I went out with my husband and son. :) It felt great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!