Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends who...

2»

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    I will add you too, I have lost a tinsy tiny bit over 30 pounds and have at least another 51 pounds to go, and in fantasy land really 65 pounds...I will see when I get there :smile:

I log in daily and track all foods and do my best to be positive and supportive with no drama. I also hope to blog here on MFP as I go, I like sharing recipes and ideas. I beleive in setting short term realistic goals.

Off to add you now, good luck! To everyone :wink:
  • SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    I will add you too, I have lost a tinsy tiny bit over 30 pounds and have at least another 51 pounds to go, and in fantasy land really 65 pounds...I will see when I get there :smile:

I log in daily and track all foods and do my best to be positive and supportive with no drama. I also hope to blog here on MFP as I go, I like sharing recipes and ideas. I beleive in setting short term realistic goals.

Off to add you now, good luck! To everyone :wink:

Thank you so much! I added you!
  • I don't have as much to lose (anymore) but at the beginning my goal was to lose 100 lbs and I have lost 30 of it so far. So 70 more to go.

I log in every single day and am hyper motivated to get this done!

I have struggled with my weight for so long and am determined to no longer be "the fat guy"! You can do it!
  • I'm new around here too, again. I've used MFP before, but never really posted. This time is for real. I have support at home, at work, and looking forward to providing support here. I have about 150 pounds to lose. I'm sending you a request. :happy:
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    I have 150-160 lbs to lose. I log in every day, and I would like to have more friends, too.
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    I don't share the same weight loss goal as you but I do log in every day and my diary is open to to my friends. Anyone is welcome to add me :-)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    I still have 80 left to lose and I'm on every day! You can add me!
  • janbez
    janbez Posts: 37 Member
    Feel free to friend me too. I had 80 pounds to go when I started and am down 23. I log daily and my diary is open to friends.
  • I have lost 37 and I want to lose about 31 more. Feel free to add me :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    I've lost almost 50 lbs since February. Looking to lose around 60 more :) Feel free to add me anyone!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Thanks everyone for all the responses. I love this site!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and have an open diary. :) Always love to have new friends!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and have an open diary. :) Always love to have new friends!

Sent you a friend request.
  • You can add me - I have 100lb to go and I log every day.
  • You can add me too! :) Im trying to get more involved on here to keep me motivated, I have about 12 lbs to lose and just want to get fit & healthy! Good luck!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    You can add me - I have 100lb to go and I log every day.

Friend request sent!
  • SeminoleFan0514
    bump
  • debhema
    debhema Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me. I just started here and could use some friends. I don't have as much to lose but I think it's easier with friends no matter how much you need to lose.
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have 50lbs to lose so not the same goals as you but I do love to support my friends daily. :bigsmile:
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Thanks!