My 150 Pound Transformation

Options

Replies

• thescrumisfun
    Options
    You are incredible. What an inspiration and congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. Congrats on getting an incredible and inspiring accomplishment.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are amazing not just for the weight loss, but how you have communicated that journey. Congratulations!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    wow you look sexy!! you should be so, so, SOOOOOO proud of yourself!! that is a fantastic transformation.
  • InPieces3
    Options
    Oh my! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look so sexy and healthy!!! What a great job you have done on dedication. You stuck through it, even when it got hard. Kudos to you my friend. And way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker: You look great!! :smile:
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    Amazing work!
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Jon - Your post sparked my interest ,so I watched your video and read your letter on your FB page. WOW!! Your perseverance is really something. I applaud you for finding different ways to get past the plateaus you faced. I imagine those were difficult times for you, but you never gave up and found what worked for YOU!

Congratulations, young man!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome job.. wtg. you look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! What a huge change! You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself and enjoy your new life(:
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing job keep it up!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    You are so amazing!!!! I just can't believe that you've done that in 2 years!! You are the most awsomest person I know (even though that's not a word...) Keep up the amazing work you're doing :flowerforyou:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job!! way to go!!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING what a great accomplishment you've achieved and I read your Facebook note as well congratulations for pushing through when others were not encouraging and trying to push you down. Your numbers are fantastic (and not just the scale number your health numbers). Congratulations again!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    What!!!
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLEEEEEE
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    congrats on your success! you look amazing!!
  • FloraLyons
    FloraLyons Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I know you worked hard! Congrats
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You sure have been working hard!! Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!