Biggest Loser Challenge Finals

Options
TOMORROW MORNING IS IT!!! :D Happy end of January and we will see who wins on Tuesday.
Post your beginning of the month weight, how much lost total, and how much lost during the last week. Also what were your workouts for the week. :) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I am also posting the new February months intro weigh-ins under Rockin It Out Month 2. Let me know if you have trouble finding either :)

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning all. My starting weight was 167, ending weight never changed from last week, 163.6. Total loss was 3.4lbs, and 2.02%.

My workouts last week were 2 days of step aerobivs, plus 3 days of dvd workouts. Hope everyone had a good week.
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I started at (Jan 4) : 172.8
    Last week (Jan 25) : 166.4
    Today (Feb 1) : 164.4

So lost 2 lbs this week for a total of 8 lbs since Jan 4th.
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My starting weight on Jan. 4 was 164.2, Current weight is 160.3 for a loss of 3.9 pounds! :) This past week I just lost the re-gained between that for 2.4 pounds lost last week. :)
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    well, unless we get everyone else's posts, it looks like SYLVIE IS THE WINNER!!! GREAT JOB!! :D
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ttroses
    Options
    Congratulations Sylvie! Sorry I am late, but I figure I would post anyway. My progress slowed this week, but I still lost 1 pound.

SW-160
    Last week-153
    This week-152
    Overall- 8 pounds

I am looking forward to the February Rockin it Out! I am a little worried about February becuase I have just hit the lowest weight of my adult life (I was always the chubby kid too). This means that anything more will be uncharted territory. The last time I was this weight I was running five miles a day and hit a plateau and of course got derailed before I could break it. I am really hoping to break into the 140's. I can't believe I don't know what it is even like to be in the 140's, but I am looking forward to finding out in February! Thanks for all of your motivation and support!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get home till 9:30 last nite. Collasped! Congrats Sylvie!!!! See ya all on Rockin!
    SW 191
    This week 186

Sandy