Sensa census... Do you sprinkle???

Options
I am starting Sensa and and wondering if anyone else has tried and what they think... Please share, Thanks!

Replies

• pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    It's a waste of money. The "secret ingredient" is just corn starch. You are better off using any money you paid for this product on healthy fruits and vegetables.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    It's a complete rip off and basically a scam like pretty much all commercially advertised weight-loss products.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I free base it
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I think it's a waste of money. Just a ploy to get dummies, no offense, to spend their money. Nothing works like diet and exercise. There is no quick fix.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    personally I'm of the "there's no such thing as a magic bullet" camp. I wasn't always there, in fact I spent several years and a ridiculous amount of money that I wish I could get back attempting to use magic solutions to get where I wanted to be. The result was years of yo-yo-ing and gaining an extremely unhealthy mindset about food in which I bounced from borderline anorexia to awful binge eating.

When I stopped focusing on wanting to look like the pretty bikini models in the commercials and started focusing on wanting to be fitter, healthier and happier I started losing. Its not easy and I'm far from perfect, I spend too much time wandering up and down the weightloss aisles of my local vitamin shop picking up boxes and putting them down before remember that its never worked in the past and I doubt it will ever work in the future.

All Sensa does is enhance the flavor of the food you eat in hopes that your body will recognize the yumminess and feel satiated quicker. There have been studies that have found similar results in people who switch from eating bland food to more spiced foods (thats why there are a bunch of diet pills out that have cayenne pepper as a main ingredient).

I will give a BIG warning to watch your bank account or credit card if you signed up directly through Sensa. I work at a bank and I get people in frequently who signed up for a low cost trial only to find their account charged with nearly $200.00 and then monthly charges after that for the subscription they never asked for and its virtually impossible to talk to anyone with the company to cancel future charges.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sensa is a rip-off. Even if you could lose weight eating burgers and fries why would you want to continue to put that toxic food into your body on a regular basis?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Nope - there's nothing Sensa (or any other supplement, pill, shake, etc) can give me that I can't achieve by myself.

And long term, I'll be more successful if I do it myself.

It just takes willpower, dedication, and time. And I think I'm worth those 3 things.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    All I could think when I read the topic was,

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seat-y!" :laugh:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    personally I'm of the "there's no such thing as a magic bullet" camp. I wasn't always there, in fact I spent several years and a ridiculous amount of money that I wish I could get back attempting to use magic solutions to get where I wanted to be. The result was years of yo-yo-ing and gaining an extremely unhealthy mindset about food in which I bounced from borderline anorexia to awful binge eating.

When I stopped focusing on wanting to look like the pretty bikini models in the commercials and started focusing on wanting to be fitter, healthier and happier I started losing. Its not easy and I'm far from perfect, I spend too much time wandering up and down the weightloss aisles of my local vitamin shop picking up boxes and putting them down before remember that its never worked in the past and I doubt it will ever work in the future.

All Sensa does is enhance the flavor of the food you eat in hopes that your body will recognize the yumminess and feel satiated quicker. There have been studies that have found similar results in people who switch from eating bland food to more spiced foods (thats why there are a bunch of diet pills out that have cayenne pepper as a main ingredient).

I will give a BIG warning to watch your bank account or credit card if you signed up directly through Sensa. I work at a bank and I get people in frequently who signed up for a low cost trial only to find their account charged with nearly $200.00 and then monthly charges after that for the subscription they never asked for and its virtually impossible to talk to anyone with the company to cancel future charges.

This lovely woman is full of good advice!! And definitely keep an eye on your bank account...that's crazy, but it happens all the time.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just do a line of it before each meal. I've lost 51 pounds so far.

No, seriously though.. waste of your money.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    If you want to piss money away, why not just send it to me instead?
  • Nikiki
    Options

bahahahaha thats great!
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What the heck is in that stuff??? Common sense question, HOW could it possibly work. Not being snarky. I am curious.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I obviously haven't tried it, but the commercials are hysterical.
    I actually thought it was a joke (not a real product). Like a spoof, when I first saw it.
  • wanda9501
    Options
    I wouldn't do it!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, and here I was hoping everyone would say it's a miracle.
  • Nikiki
    Options
    I obviously haven't tried it, but the commercials are hysterical.
    I actually thought it was a joke (not a real product). Like a spoof, when I first saw it.

me tooo!!!!! I had been flipping between a Saturday Night Live rerun and a news program and when it came on I thought it was SNL until I realized I didn't recognize any of the people and was on the wrong channel
  • Nikiki
    Options
    What the heck is in that stuff??? Common sense question, HOW could it possibly work. Not being snarky. I am curious.

I don't entirely know what all goes into it but I believe the gyst is it has flavor enhancers that they call "tastants" or some such nonesense that pump up the flavor of your food, the extra flavor then triggers the "happy yummy I'm full" center of your brain so that you feel satiated and stop eating. The same thing happens when you eat highly flavorful or spicy foods for a heck of a lot cheaper though!
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I free base it

Too funny!
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahahaha