Ask Questions/ Recieve Tips

Options
13»

Replies

• tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the Couch 2 5k plan, running/walking every other day and staying under my calorie limit. I have not lost any weight, actually I've gained a little. Is this normal?
  • MrJaxon25wechanged
    Options
    I am currently on the Couch 2 5k plan, running/walking every other day and staying under my calorie limit. I have not lost any weight, actually I've gained a little. Is this normal?

1. How long have you been on the routine?
    2. What foods does your intake consist of?
  • sara42066
    sara42066 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im 40+, pretty much watch what i eat....have been walking 25mins a day and doing the eliptical, drink tons of water and i only lose a pound and gain the same back, like a yoyo..Not getting anywhere! my calories a day are 1390... What can I do different? Thanks.
  • MrJaxon25wechanged
    Options
    Im 40+, pretty much watch what i eat....have been walking 25mins a day and doing the eliptical, drink tons of water and i only lose a pound and gain the same back, like a yoyo..Not getting anywhere! my calories a day are 1390... What can I do different? Thanks.

Up the intensity of your cardio. Throw in some resistance training. Age is just a number. What do those 1390 cals consist of?
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I've just started Week 6 of the routine. My foods consist of bagels, cereal, sandwiches, fruit, veggies. I've just started. I lost weight last year eating similar foods and using DVD workouts.
  • MrJaxon25wechanged
    Options

I've just started Week 6 of the routine. My foods consist of bagels, cereal, sandwiches, fruit, veggies. I've just started. I lost weight last year eating similar foods and using DVD workouts.

Just watch your carb intake... I bagel is like taking 4-5 pieces of bread pressed together.