Hello Again

Options
Hi all! I've been a member here for some time and did really well at first. I got down to my lowest weight but had a rebound gain due to many factors. I didn't give up (tho I wanted to) and, since June, have lost 20 lbs of the 30 I gained. I'm re-commiting myself RIGHT now and looking for accountability partners/friends. I'm currently doing Turbo Fire and working on tracking my calories again (I've taken a break from that for most of the year because I as becomming way too obsessive about it). I have done some carb cycling in the past and might do that again. I recently signed up to be a beach body coach because I believe in the products so much and hope that gives me extra motivation as well. And, with that, I've started Shakeology again. Regardless of your views on it, it certainlys helps me. So, I'm ready, are you? Let's go. Together! :)

Replies

• trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a great plan. I was not familiar with the items you mentioned but I looked it up. What every works for you, everyone is different. I believe that you should stick with what works for you. I went to various gyms in my area now I am back to the one I started with a few years ago where I lost the bulk of my weight. I feel comfortable there I don't know why I left and why I tried other places. Now that I am back l feel right at home. Welcome and good luck to you. I have about 40 lbs to lose feel free to add me if you would like. I plan on checking in every day to be accountable and to get to my goal once and for all.