Mike’s Daily bREAD 11/12/12 Topic: Free Personal Trainer

Options
2»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you came to the realization that you need to lift some weights to get in better shape. When I first started I was mainly focused on the scale number but saw so many others that lost weight but did not look to be in shape at all. I get inspired by the people in great shape rather than intimidated.

The Internet + YouTube would make for a great free personal trainer. I use to look up routines and then see how they are done on YouTube by different people to figure out the right form.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm glad that you came to the realization that you need to lift some weights to get in better shape. When I first started I was mainly focused on the scale number but saw so many others that lost weight but did not look to be in shape at all. I get inspired by the people in great shape rather than intimidated.

The Internet + YouTube would make for a great free personal trainer. I use to look up routines and then see how they are done on YouTube by different people to figure out the right form.

I YouTube a lot but its better in person from what I notice. I watch a guy named Mike Chang/ Six Pack shortcut. He is awesome and has the physique that I want some day.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I would check out some youtube clips, they have a lot of good ones. One thing you have to be careful of is form.
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you're back up and posting daily, I've been missing the laughter and much needed dull day boosts! You've got an exceptional sense of humor and have dealt with the negativity so well thus far. Keep the posts coming!

I totally understand the need to cut corners and save on some dough but I gotta say I like the idea of the free trial trainer workout. The personal trainers I know are hard working people who have dedicated themselves to a craft that is difficult, requires a good education, and takes a LOT of work to earn a good living. Might not be such a bad idea to throw a bone their way and help yourself in the process.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Every time I read one of your posts a light goes off in my head too. Thanks for your wisdom and keep on writing!!!

^^this^^:smile:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    You should watch the episode of will and grace where grace does that and she confronts the personal trainer about how she isn't loosing weight and that the only thing shes noticed is her but getting bigger and her boobs are more perky.

Moral of the story, each person has different goals and personal trainers design workouts to go with what each person wants and yes you might be getting it for "free" but, dont be surprised when it doesn't work for you and you dont accomplish what you want.. Just throwing that out there.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting because I missed your posts.....ignore all of the negative feedback
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    gbrfb.jpg

You will be missed. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You should watch the episode of will and grace where grace does that and she confronts the personal trainer about how she isn't loosing weight and that the only thing shes noticed is her but getting bigger and her boobs are more perky.

Moral of the story, each person has different goals and personal trainers design workouts to go with what each person wants and yes you might be getting it for "free" but, dont be surprised when it doesn't work for you and you dont accomplish what you want.. Just throwing that out there.

Thanks. I understood that but I can pick and choose which exercises that I actually want to use.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Thanks for posting because I missed your posts.....ignore all of the negative feedback

Thanks oh lovely one. :-)