True Severe sugar addiction...need help!

Options
13»

Replies

• You_Can_Be
    You_Can_Be Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I sympathise completely. I am totally addicted to sugar too. You could be describing my fight against the addiction exactly (apart from the pregnancy bit. I did succeed in cutting out Sugars for years but started to eat them again after my daughter was born. Good luck with it. I am on a mission to eradicate too. :)
  • Ether1227
    Ether1227 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can TOTALLY relate! I just joined today because I have an addiction and need to stop! Maybe we can help motivate each other? Please feel free to add me as a friend and maybe we can get this solved together.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You want true motivation? LOL, I'll give you some.

When I was pregnant my midwife constantly yelled at me because I was eating crap tons of sugar. I literally ate a pound and a half of grapes per day. I did not listen. She told me that the baby was going to be really big because of my sugar intake.

Well, my kid was dang near 10 pounds and it took me 2.5 hours to push her out because of it.

DO YOU WANT TO PUSH FOR NEARLY 3 HOURS? Didn't think so :)
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just looked up severe sugar addiction on google and found this thread. I am in bed for hours unless I get sugar in my system. As many here know, I have a very bad sugar addiction. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT ANYMORE.