It is SO cold. Tea time! What kind do you like?

Options
Hello everyone!

I love love LOVE herbal teas and am wanting to try new ones.

What are your favorites?
What flavor? :)

I really like cinnamon, cinnamon apple, chai, and mint :)

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Peppermint is my favorite!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Herbal teas are so good. My favorites are Ruby Mist, Rooibos (any of the flavored Rooibos are good, too), Peppermint Lemon, Raspberry and Chai. I also enjoy green tea, especially the one with toasted rice added.
    I'll try pretty much any herbal tea except those with licorice, anise or orange.
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOVE Celestial Seasonings herbal True Blueberry tea....so awesome!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

What are your favorites?

I really like peppermint tea. I drink it out of a pink mug to better tune myself with my femininity.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again. If I'm drinking tea it has to be ice cold and sweet!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Lemon Lift and Chai.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    doodh patti: boil a mug of milk, as soon as milk starts boiling, put half a tea spoon of black tea in it with sugar (if you like). Wait about 2 minuets

ilaichi chai: start boiling a mug of water, add some milk into it (as much as you prefer) with 2 pods of cardamom. As soon as it starts boiling, add 1/2 tsp of black tea with sugar. Boil for 2 more minutes,

If you take away the cardamom from the above ilaichi chai then that is regular indian chai. If you make that 1 tsp of black tea in it then it is tadak chai. If you add Jaggery in the start of boiling process in any of those chais then it becomes "gur chai" (or "gud chai")

This is how we make it in Pakistan and many areas of India.
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Liquorice and Oriental Spices, so warming and tasty!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    doodh patti: boil a mug of milk, as soon as milk starts boiling, put half a tea spoon of black tea in it with sugar (if you like). Wait about 2 minuets

ilaichi chai: start boiling a mug of water, add some milk into it (as much as you prefer) with 2 pods of cardamom. As soon as it starts boiling, add 1/2 tsp of black tea with sugar. Boil for 2 more minutes,

If you take away the cardamom from the above ilaichi chai then that is regular indian chai. If you make that 1 tsp of black tea in it then it is tadak chai. If you add Jaggery in the start of boiling process in any of those chais then it becomes "gur chai" (or "gud chai")

Thanks for the education!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

What are your favorites?

I really like peppermint tea. I drink it out of a pink mug to better tune myself with my femininity.

LOL

oh and yum for peppermint.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Mojito mint!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options

my best friend makes her tea like this, usually with cardamom pods. I never would have tried it except for her, and it's really good! I love tea time at her house. I'm a sucker for any kind of chai though. I also love spiced and red teas.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

I wrote these down last night! I am making these asap :D
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    chai (so delish), peppermint green, most white teas (I had a white peach one that was excellent), acai green, darjeeling tea, and african nectar (a red tea)

i love tea.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Chocolate Yerba Mate, Chai, and Spearimint.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    bravarian wild berry & vanilla caramel.
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    honey vanilla chamomile is my bedtime favorite.. helps me relax and is so soothing!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of herbal, though sometimes I do like a lemon herbal with honey. :) My #1 tea has always been Earl Grey, two sugars!
  • Suegetsskinnyandfit
    Options
    green tea ( because its so good for you) and any fruity one :)
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    Mint Medley
    Cinnamon Stick
    :heart: :drinker: :heart: