100-200 Calorie Snacks

Options
13»

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Love those as well..... Banana Chocolate is 130 cal for 3 cookies! Nice way to ease the sweet tooth and snack!

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/products/p-r/peekfreanslsb.aspx
  • okeedokee5
    okeedokee5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My new thing is fat-free cottage cheese with sliced strawberries. You can have 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and the strawberries for about 120 calories. Pretty filling.

I used to be (still am) obsessed with luna bars and cliff bars, but trying to cut back because they are high in sugar. The PowerCrunch bars are delicious (200 calories each), and my trainer said they send metabolism soaring... but for the best bet, eat a banana with it to keep you full longer.

I also like a lot of what other people have posted already--- hummus and carrots, greek yogurt with fruit, almonds, apple w/ pb or string cheese, trail mix....
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    la tortilla soft taco shell (100 calories) wedge of lc cheese. you can also add a slice of lunch meat
    hard boiled eggs
    fresh salsa and baked tortilla chips
    everything bagel thin with wedge of laughing cow cheese
    pistachios
    get 1 pound of red or green graps sprinkle with 1 pack of sugar free jello freeze and then enjoy
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    -natural popcorn (100 cals/mini bag)
    -cereal in a baggy :)

check this out! > http://greatist.com/health/88-unexpected-snacks-under-100-calories/
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like a couple of Ryvita PUMPKIN SEEDS & OATS CRISPBREAD(approx 44 cal each) with a few"The laughing cow" wedges (approx 25 cal each)...

Love the lighter laughing cow triangles and only 25cals a peice ...Winner! =D
  • ciska1126
    ciska1126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love buying the 100 calorie snacks they have at the store. Special K has a lot of great tasty low cal snacks that you may wanna try.
  • oldbooh
    Options
    Spinach dip sounds good.
  • lozadee
    lozadee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I recently bought these teeny muesli bars for babies! They're full of fruit and only around 50 cals each, so they're perfect!
    Baby foods are sometimes really nice! Have an experiment with those sorts of foods, don't just walk past the aisle ;D
  • Keffy24
    Options
    Go to the Skinny Taste website and look up Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana muffins. They are about 170 calories each and SO yummy!!! Made them this weekend and boy, those suckers are gone! I only got three (not in one sitting!), hubby and daughter ate the rest. lol

Those sound too good to be true, definitely checking it out :) Thanks!
  • sherryshell55
    sherryshell55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    2 of my favorites are grapes with cheddar cheese (or pretzels ) or hummus with broccoli.