COD Black Ops 2

Options
jesse1379
jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
Anyone else looking forward to this release tonight? I know a lot of people who are coincidentally feeling ill, and calling into work tomorrow. I hope they get better lol.

Replies

• LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    THEY DONT HAVE MIDNIGHT RELEASE WHERE I PRE-ORDERED IT.. IM ALL SAD :(
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    YES! im taking the day off tomorrow!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow at 6:45pm!! *sigh*

Now you mention it though, I do feel a little under the weather..... :devil:
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    !!!!

We're having a midnight release at Gamestop and luckily I wasn't scheduled to work for the midnight release :p
  • dayhadley
    Options
    I'm pretty excited. MW3 is my husb's and step-son's fave, but COD Black Ops was always mine. I kick some serious butt on a lot of maps, but favorties are Nuketown and Firing Range. Can't WAIT to see the new Nuketown! Can't call out, tho :-(
    I hope all of you get well soon! ;o)
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Can't imagine. Happy I'm not a gamer! My brother is and I wonder if he's gonna pull the "I'm sick" routine.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I got the game as a gift.

But my sister didn't pre order it so I'm not getting Nuketown 2025 :(

Is there any loophole here that can get me the map? The developers etc said they're not looking to sell the map online either..
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Is there any loophole here that can get me the map? The developers etc said they're not looking to sell the map online either..

They always say that.. Its to get more preorders I belieeve!! They probably will eventually, no worries!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options

They always say that.. Its to get more preorders I belieeve!! They probably will eventually, no worries!

I hope it's not in a month or w.e.... I won't have the time in January(school.)

Why couldn't they just sell it once the game releases :'(

That was by far the best map I played in. I owned every one on that map.

Anyways thanks for the replies.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not picking it up at midnight but I did pre-order it back in May. This is going to be awesome. I play it mostly for the zombie maps. That's my forte.
  • jesse1379
    Options
    I think I am going to go pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow. Treyarch is handling development this time around which is good news to me as I love COD 4. Hopefully they do some great things with this one as well.

I play on PC and my gamer tag is TITAN or /v\onster. Anyone else play on PC?

Btw...I'm astounded how many girl gamers there are now:)
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I'm pretty excited. MW3 is my husb's and step-son's fave, but COD Black Ops was always mine. I kick some serious butt on a lot of maps, but favorties are Nuketown and Firing Range. Can't WAIT to see the new Nuketown! Can't call out, tho :-(
    I hope all of you get well soon! ;o)

sounds like your the smart one in the family
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i pre ordered for release day delivery. i should get it tomorrow morning. im working 10a-6p tomorrow so it will be waiting for me when i get home. Is anyone else going to be playing it on xbox 360?
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I love Amazon.com but they don't let you use gift card balances for pre-order games :MAD:

I'll just wait till its released...never really liked Nuketown to start with.

I love the Combat Training mode where you play bots...i wish all FPS games had this mode..or at least the Modern Warfare games.
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Im sure it will be DLC before long or someone will be trying to sell their code on ebay. it usually happens that way. so theres still hope for you getting it.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too!! Just got done registering for my spot in line tonight!

About to take a nap so I'm refreshed and ready to go!!! Holla!!!
  • jesse1379
    Options

Lol so ur a hardcore gamer.

I stayed in line at Walmart for 36 hours with about 50 other people to get the xbox 360/ps3 when they first came out to turn a huge profit on ebay.

I plan on doing the same when the new Xbox Durango 720 and Playstation 4 come out next year.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Lol so ur a hardcore gamer.

I stayed in line at Walmart for 36 hours with about 50 other people to get the xbox 360/ps3 when they first came out to turn a huge profit on ebay.

I plan on doing the same when the new Xbox Durango 720 and Playstation 4 come out next year.

Haha... that depends on what your definition of hardcore is.

Seems like you're pretty hardcore about making that money! ;)
  • beccannes
    Options
    I think I am going to go pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow. Treyarch is handling development this time around which is good news to me as I love COD 4. Hopefully they do some great things with this one as well.

I play on PC and my gamer tag is TITAN or /v\onster. Anyone else play on PC?

hmm.. this release will work very good w/ my Birthday present to you this weekend... unlimited game play while I watch the kiddos :)
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options

It's awesome and damn sexy if I do say so myself.

I'll be picking it up tomorrow in the afternoon.