I think I look F'ing fantastic?

Options
I know that sounds vain, lol. And I know I'm still 'overweight' but I've lost so many inches, and while I may not be the model thin, perfect body person, when I look in the mirror now, I can't stop staring! I really, really see the difference. Other people on here talk about meeting their goals and still not being happy with the way they look. That makes me feel sad. Does ANYone else just feel amazing about the transformation their body is going through?!

Edited to fix my oh so Taboo spelling error :glasses:

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    That's terrific.

The word you want is vain, not vein (which is a blood vessel).
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Yes! It is amazing to watch yourself transform!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I was JUST thinking this same thing this past weekend!! LOL
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    that's great! I can't wait to get there
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost a few pounds and I can already see a change in my appearance!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    there is no better feeling in the world!! Congratulations :drinker:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    That's terrific.

The word you want is vain, not vein (which is a blood vessel).

:smile: Lol, that too!!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!

you should be proud of all that you;ve achieved :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I was JUST thinking this same thing this past weekend!! LOL

Yay! So I'm not just crazy, maybe this initial high of seeing myself change will wear off, but for now, I am loving it.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! For a long time I would not look at my body in the mirror. All I saw was cellulite; I used to joke that if I bent over my butt looked like a big golf ball on a tee :) Then one day I was getting into the shower and everything was different! I had purposely averted my eyes from that reflection for so long I didn't see it happening. It's such a relief to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see :)
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I do!!!!! I have to remind myself often that I still have lots left to lose because I feel so darn good in my own skin right now! I can't imagine what it's going to feel like when I hit goal.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I understand. While I am still unhappy with parts of my body, I am thrilled to be 85 lbs lighter and wearing a size 8. There are times when I look down at my thighs and I am shocked they don't take up the whole chair anymore. Things like that.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I feel that way too! I will never be perfect and I don't care! I'm just working to be the best I can be!
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I understand. While I am still unhappy with parts of my body, I am thrilled to be 85 lbs lighter and wearing a size 8. There are times when I look down at my thighs and I am shocked they don't take up the whole chair anymore. Things like that.

Holy Cow, 85 lbs!!! Inspiration!!!!
  • samibuff
    samibuff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Excellent! That's what it's all about. Glad ur happy with what u r seeing in the mirror. All your hard work and dedication is paying off!!! Good for u :)
  • dayleft
    Options
    I'm sure you look great!