trying to ignore the cookies

Options
So my house is packed with cookies... mostly girl scout cookies, but some other cookies too that are even worse, if you can imagine that. It is only 8:14 a.m. and already they are on my mind!!! I am working from home today, so escaping is not really an option. My favorite way to procrastinate is to eat. Help?? :frown:

Replies

• walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    So my house is packed with cookies... mostly girl scout cookies, but some other cookies too that are even worse, if you can imagine that. It is only 8:14 a.m. and already they are on my mind!!! I am working from home today, so escaping is not really an option. My favorite way to procrastinate is to eat. Help?? :frown:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Do your workout now...it will take your mind off the cookies!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/surviving-girl-scout-cookie-season

Here's an article that will help you procrastinate without eating.:tongue: Arm yourself with some information, then make your choice. Those things are the devil, though. I remember that the serving size of girl scout cookies was always "one box" for me.:flowerforyou:
  • KathyMarie
    Options
    HI

I gave in last night and ate some Girl Scout cookies - way too many of them! This morning I gave them away! Out of sight out of mouth!
  • borer29
    borer29 Posts: 2
    Options
    I like to try on clothes that no longer fit.. It always makes me put the cookies down lately..No cookies no tight pants..
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    Isn't a serving size of oreos also a one pound page??? :laugh:
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's support. I made it through the day consuming a mere 3 cookies. Don't ask how many calories were in those 3 cookies though.... :wink: