Looking for SERIOUS supportive weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• mercymarque
    Options
    I love an open diary... gives u great ideas for healthy choices you may not have thought about or tried. You can also see what works for others. I log every day and give comment and feed back to all mfp. Feel free to add me. This is a great place for tons of info.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm online everyday and would like to be added if you don't mind. I need support too.:smile:
  • tabbie1983
    Options
    I also need support on wt loss. I have always strugled with my weight. And recently gained severl pounds and decided it was time to do something about it. My goal is to loose 65 lb by my 30th birthday. I have 10 months to do it in and I am determined to reach that goal!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Love new friends! I will most definitely support you.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: add me for weight loss buddy. i could also use the support & i can be very supportive of you. let me know in what way i can give you the support you need & vice versa. thanks partner!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am also looking for supportive motivated buddies for this journey!! I log in each day, and am always around to help if needed. If you'd like feel free to add me !! :)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    :) thanks for responding everyone! and if you do add me, please include a message that you found me here! let's do this!
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    just send u a friend req! add me love to be ur friend :)
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday and try to comment of everyone's progress/WO and such anyone can friend me if they wish :D
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP and I have no idea how to 'add' buddies to get a network, how do ya'll do that? Thank!
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP and I have no idea how to 'add' buddies to get a network, how do ya'll do that? Thank!

click on the person you want to add's picture. then it will take you to their profile and there's an option to add them as a friend:)
  • justgowithit17
    Options

click the person you want to add's picture. it then takes you to their profile and there's a button that says "add
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    Do you still have room for one more awesome dude? Lol. FR sent. :)
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Im on here every day and I try to comment on all my friends post feel free to add me :)
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll send you a request but anyone else who is looking to give and get support please feel free to add me! Good luck with your goals, everyone! x
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    meee!!! ant deffo add
    KatM2014
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    HEY!! Feel free to add me! I am always looking for new people to help, and help me! Welcome!
  • Jen_O88
    Options
    I am new to this site and I am looking to find some people for support. I have been over weight my whole life and I am ready for change.
  • kit8kat
    kit8kat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm also looking for some supportive buddies so please feel free to add me too. I'm quite happy to get a kick up the behind every now and again and give the same in return along with loads of positivity :-)))) :flowerforyou:
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm doing my second round of p90x. My weight and more importantly my attitude and confidence are moving along quite nicely.