Motivation Can Be Difficult - Photos Sometimes Help

Options
I know we all go through times of not being sure if/how we can continue to keep going on our fitness journey. I've had a particularly rough few weeks. I'm not seeing the scale change (it changes daily, but it's been the same couple of pounds up and down) and I feel that I'm not pushing myself quite as hard as I should be in my workouts. It's been frustrating because it's not always easy to find the motivation within ourselves. Sometimes, for me, I find the motivation through measurements or photos. Today is one of those days. I decided to snap a couple of quick photos after my morning workout to see the changes that have happend over the last several months. I have a long journey (as I know many others do too) still in front of me, but I'm realizing that I absolutely have to appreciate where I've come from in order to be successful moving forward. I've built a ton of muscle and am stronger and more capable than I ever have been in my life. I am so grateful for others who have motivated me when it was needed, and I just want to say thanks to anyone who offered a kind word when I was feeling down. We can all do this. I believe that it is within each of us to be successful! If you're having a rough day like me... hang in there. It will get better. :O)

42412and111212.jpg

Replies

• trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW you have come so far. Way to go :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Hang in there, you will get there. Just look at how incredibly far you have come already1!
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    These are soo inspiring! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I feel awesome... just need to keep reminding myself that I can do this. :O)
  • Rachelmilloy
    Rachelmilloy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You've come such a long, long way, and you look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiring pictures!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great Job
    It is a journey
    you have come a long way!