ZUMBA DVD?

Options
Does anyone know where I could buy a ZUMBA fitness DVD? I hear they make them but I'm not having luck finding any...

Replies

• vanillagirl18
    Options
    I have a set I no longer use - if you would like to buy! They are NOT cheap!
    I'd be willing to let my set go for $15! (hey, I have a wedding to pay for - every little bit helps!)
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I believe I've seen them on Amazon, or you can also get them from the Zumba website, which I believe is www.zumbafitness.com
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Have you googled ZUMBA DVD? It looks like you can buy them from ZUMBAs website, I can't get the site to load completely here at work.
  • ramonad
    Options
    i have these, do yourself a favor and go to a class. i went to a class for a while and thought i would save some $ doing the dvd's. did them 2 times and gave them away!
  • SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Target, but that was about 5-6 years ago when NO health club or gym in my area offered it yet
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    I haven't taken a class. Is it the sort of DVD you'll feel ridiculous doing by yourself? I know I borrowed a vinyasa flow yoga DVD from a friend and there was so much weird jumping around (it was a more advanced level than I'm comfortable with) that I felt dumb and just did stuff half-heartedly to get through it.
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Try Zumba.com. I love mine and I go to classes too!