Looking for mommy friends.

Options
After having 4 babies in five years, I am looking to take off and keep off about 15lbs of baby weight. I need support from people who know how hard it can be to focus on your goals while chasing little ones, but will still help me to be accountable. I can do the same for you.

Replies

• SweeeetShauna
    Options
    Hey! As a busy mom of 4 (although further spaced than yours,) I totally understand you. My kids are 14, 13, 5 and 3. We are busy, but I've learned to make myself a priority. A healthy mom is a happy mom, and a happy mom has happy kids! Also, treating myself right (exercise, eating better, vitamins) gives me more energy to play with them, to keep up with them, to practice sports with them, and to stay on top of all the tasks at home!
  • gillbush123
    gillbush123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a first time mum. My little girl is 5 months old. I put a massive 5 stone on whilst pregnant so have a long way to go. But very determined to loose it so I can be a healthy mum for my baby xxx
  • phatycake
    Options
    Hi! I have three kids and have lost 40lbs. I'm doing Body Beast right now, since I have a cast....but would love to help you on your journey. ♥
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Mom of three boys (4, 8, 11) who works full time and may actually be crazy enough to want to go back to school. I hear ya. I also work nights. When I went to night shift just over a year ago I was at an low weight wise but within that year I have gained about 25lb back. So, I am back on here and trying to change up my diet. So yeah, I hear ya on how hard it can be! :wink:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have a 3 year old brother and a 6 month old sister that I take care of during the day. So I can relate!
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 too! They are 7,5,4,and 3! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have three kids. I lost about 45 lbs last year but then I've gained back some (about 12) in the last 6 months. Trying to seriously get back on track again. We are so crazy busy but I need to keep exercising a priority.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am a busy working mom with two (3 and 7). Feel free to friend me:).
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a mom of three and pregnant with #4. I am still working out and logging, and I lost 60 lbs before becoming pregnant.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of two girls 5 and 3. The more mom friends, the better! :flowerforyou:
  • sexywfreckles
    Options
    Hi I have twins that are 4 years old and I can't get the last 30lbs off I gained! I am ready to get it off! Any suggestions? Im willing to work with you!
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Single mom of a 9-yr-old son and a 7-yr-old daughter. I work full time. I go to school. I am studying for my life insurance license. I dance with a liturgical dance troup. I also just started assistance coaching my son's basketball team.

I have been overweight since I gave birth to my son. I am trying to live a more active lifestyle because there was very little exercise involved before. Changing eating habits on the run is the key.

Would love to share this journey with you!
  • curliegirl
    Options
    Mom of 4 here(21, 16, 13, 10) They are the joy of our lives but man do they make it hard to battle the bulge sometimes don't they? I love having other mommy friends for the journey--feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 3 kids (6,3,11 months) I love to offer encouragement!
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    First Time Mom here! I have a five month old and she is the light of my life! I'm trying to lose to be health and I have to lose 15 pounds of baby weight to lose!

It's 100 times harder for the mommies to lose that weight! SO keep it up Ladies!
  • lucky723
    Options
    I just had my second one :) I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old both are girls. Feel free to add me!
  • bee_strong
    Options
    hi, i'm a mommy of 2 i have 10 yr old and 2 month old, feel free to add me
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. I gained a lot of weight with my 1st 2 pregnancies. My 3rd was by far my healthiest pregnancy but with more complications (ironic).

I started my journey when my 1st was almost a year. I weighted 199. I lost 11 lbs then found out we were expecting #2. Got up to 207 (+) after he was born. I really got serious about losing the weight when I started having back problems and couldn't get out of bed on my own. #2 was nearly 1 yr at this time. I lost 50 lbs then we concieved #3. She was born Oct 2011. I have lost 30 lbs since her birth.

January will mark 5 years of serious calorie counting, Turbo Jamming, and Zumba'ing. My journey has been long because I didn't know how to eat healthy and I had to slowly adjust to working out. I didn't have a good/ healthy role model growing up.Things clicked for me when I found MFP. I really became conscious of what I ate.
  • McKayEgan
    Options
    I'm a Mommy of 2 little boys (3 1/2 and 1 year). I'm trying to lose the last 15 I gained with my youngest. Add me if you'd like!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    working single mommy right here :smile: add me.
    i have a six year old son and i'm 6 lbs from my goal weight.