I make good food choices and exercise...and get bigger

Options
2»

Replies

• Rodentranger
    Options
    No, I'm not pregnant.
    Yes, I've also gained a few pounds.
    The handheld scanner things are not accurate. It changed 1.2% in 24 hours between when I started my membership at that gym and when I met with the trainer.
    I'm doing the best I can given my individual set of challenges. I can't just make the texture/smell issue go away. Believe me, if I could, I wouldn't have waited 29 years to do it. I'm missing a tendon in my left wrist, which makes exercises that require it to be weight bearing a lot harder than they would be for someone with the tendon. I also literally have three hours a week when I don't have two kids creating chaos around me. When my older son is in school, I can just barely spend an hour at the gym before having to run to pick him up from school. I have two days a week when they both go to school. We spend our weekends spending time together as a family, which sometimes involves outdoor activities such as hiking, bicycling, riding dirt bikes, going to the zoo, etc. It's getting to the time of year that I spend most of my time indoors due to Reynaud's Disease.
    I have enough health issues at 29, which is why I want to be healthy and fit. My mother is diabetic and has a host of other health issues and my father is dying of ALS.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not pregnant.
    Yes, I've also gained a few pounds.
    The handheld scanner things are not accurate. It changed 1.2% in 24 hours between when I started my membership at that gym and when I met with the trainer.
    I'm doing the best I can given my individual set of challenges. I can't just make the texture/smell issue go away. Believe me, if I could, I wouldn't have waited 29 years to do it. I'm missing a tendon in my left wrist, which makes exercises that require it to be weight bearing a lot harder than they would be for someone with the tendon. I also literally have three hours a week when I don't have two kids creating chaos around me. When my older son is in school, I can just barely spend an hour at the gym before having to run to pick him up from school. I have two days a week when they both go to school. We spend our weekends spending time together as a family, which sometimes involves outdoor activities such as hiking, bicycling, riding dirt bikes, going to the zoo, etc. It's getting to the time of year that I spend most of my time indoors due to Reynaud's Disease.
    I have enough health issues at 29, which is why I want to be healthy and fit. My mother is diabetic and has a host of other health issues and my father is dying of ALS.

I understand life throws curveballs at us, but...if you read but over your posts the main theme running through them is why you can't do things, you can't eat protein, you can't weight lift, you can't get to the gym enough. I'm honestly not saying this to be mean, but I think you maybe need to evalulate your goals and how to reach them because reading back through your thread it's almost like you are arguing with the people giving you advice on how to achieve what you've said you want to acheive.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You need to see a doctor. Lots of good advice here and lots of counter arguements from you. I'd suggest you need to see a professional (or you're an internet troll). EIther way see a doctor