Insanity challenge for the Holidays!

Options
Hey eveyone, my name is Lisa Tillman, I am a beachbody coach, living in Cocoa Beach Florida, currently active duty military. I am hosting another Insanity Challenge! I am currently doing one right now, and I am going to start another one on December 17th. We will take the week off for Christmas due to people traveling. I am hosting this one to get my team here in Florida ready for the Miami Tough Mudder. If you'd like to join us online, please do the following:

Add me on Facebook (Lisa Pena - Tillman) There are two, don't add the one of just a face, I can't get into that one.
Like my fitness page on Facebook (Rock N Rage Fitness)
Join as a member on my Beachbody page (It's free, and this is just to make sure you are not working with any other coaches, I don't want to step on any toes) - You can surf through there for recipes, and log your workouts on there!!! http://www.teambeachbody.com/RocknRagefitnes
If you need the DVD's you can purchase from my site. ( It comes with a complete nutrition guide, and a calendar!)
I will add you to my fitness group(s) on facebook where you will find great healthy recipes, and amazing motivation from others that are doing other challenges!

I am here to motivate you, and help you reach your goals. I am very motivating, and I will be here for YOU! I have done Insanity, this will be my 4th time. If you are new at working out, go at your OWN level!! I promise you'll see the inches MELT away!

I will have prizes to give away at each fit test! I will need measurements of your waist, arms, thighs and chest! Along with your weight!

You will want to take a before and after picture to send to Beachbody to recieve your FREE T-shirt

If you want to make a change, this is the time to do it. You know that the Holidays can give us those extra pounds that's hard to get rid of for our "new years resolutions". How about you get started now, and NOT wait for the New Year?

Thanks everyone, hope you join us!

Lisa