My challenge...

Options
Hello!

My name is Shahad and I'd like to lose 30 pounds as soon as possible, or at least, before graduation. (I'm a senior in high school).
I've always been chubby my entire life, and it has been so tiring and depressing. I have never felt good about my body, but I know that if I lost that weight, I will be more confident than ever. I've been trying, or at least trying to try, to lose weight. However, the lack of motivation, the lack of time (it sounds ridiculous, considering I'm only a teenager, but my school workload is A LOT), and my tendency to give up (because weight loss is such a tedious, long process) have been hindrances in my pursuit to a happier and healthier me. Distractions, such as TV, don't help either.
Now, I'm done waiting. I've reached an awful 165 pounds. At 17, and a little less than 5'6, that is too much. I want to lose this weight for once and for all. Thus, I decided to create a challenge for myself! I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by new year's eve, But I know that if I do this alone again, I will give up again. So, I decided to seek support. If there is anyone that wants to lose weight like I do, and wants to be healthier and happier, add/message me. :) I need all the motivation and support. In fact, we all do! :D

-Shahad