I really need help on a plan

Options
I have not started really and I already feel defeated. I am not trying to use any excuses about my lack of planning I just want you to have the most info about me so I can figure this out.

I am not afraid of exercise, last year at this time I was going to the gym 4 days a week, walking to school 5 miles 2 days a week and eating fairly healthy.

What happened to that motivation....I started a new relationship with someone that is not concerned with their health, I got comfy in that relationship, I started an internship (22 hours a week) Started 2 other jobs (25 hours a week) Classes at school (5 hours a week) and am starting a new job that will be another 30 hours a week, so basically I am working 12 hours a day every day. I go from one job to the next with no breaks in between.

I dont have any kids or pets right now so that gives me some free time. But I dont really know how to diet on such a small amount of free time to cook, or exercise. When I do have time I do not want to do anything and also want to fit some time in what my partner.

With that info if anyone is still with this post please help, any ideas would be helpful.

Oh im female, 25 years old, weigh 225, and am 5' 6".