Nursing mom looking for friends

Options
Hey all!! I am a new mom t a wonderful baby boy. I am breast feeding and as you may know, it is hard to find the balance of calories because if you don't consume enough your milk production can slow down. However, I have done OK thus far but am looking for some other nursing moms looking to motivate one another and push each other along the way!!

Friend me and please send a message with your request!

Replies

• darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You can add breastfeeding in your food diary and it will subtract 500 calories to make sure you are eating enough even with your deficit. :)
    I have a one year old nursling and my older daughter weaned about 6-7 months ago. Feel free to add me!
  • bee_strong
    Options
    i'm a new mommy too, i am in the same place. feel free to add me new moms :)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not a new mommy, and I'm done nursing, but I did nurse both of my kids and you can still add me :) I've got experience losing weight while breastfeeding on this site.
  • Alisha_Joy
    Alisha_Joy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey that's me! I am a new mom to a 2 month old daughter now and I am breastfeeding as well. So far things have been going ok but I plan on getting a little more intense with my workouts, so we'll see what happens!

ADD ME!
  • lyttlejen85
    Options
    Hey! I am new to the site! I have a ten week old baby girl and a 2 year old son..I am at 140 lbs and would like to get back down to 120...just trying to figure out how many calories to lose weight but keep my milk supply! The weight is falling off like it did with my first pregnancy!
  • ladydeee
    ladydeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a newish mom. My baby is almost 1 year old. Feel free to add me.