Hello

Options
Today is my first full day of eating healthy and tracking...I think I am having with-drawls from ---no caffeine--no sweets--no fatty fast food. Not pretty when a happy go lucky big man turns into Godzilla.....GRRR!! Hopefully it will get a little easier over time.

Replies

• ladyz23
    Options
    you have to keep asking yourself "what do you want more" the sweets or the breathing room in your pants. You can do it. Or ....go burn mega calories on the tread..and have the sweet...Look for John Pinett on youtube...it will help
  • psyonix
    Options
    Caffeine isn't bad for ya. In small amounts throughout the day its actually good for you. The fast food thing if you don't have it for a long time then go back to it...can cause some uncomfortable stomach pains sometimes which helps discourage you. If you absolutely have to go out to eat (I do since my job requires customer entertainment) you can check out www.eaththis.com for things to avoid at fast food places.

I was against dieting and exercise for a really long time and recently picked it up again (did a few months last year...stopped 'cuz I hated it). This time around I'm using the myfitnesspal app on my iphone and i've set goals. Once I've lost my first 10 lbs and keep it off for a few days in a row I'm buying myself a video game. May sound silly but the daily reminder that I can't have that new game until I reach my goal weight and keep it off is helping me out a LOT! Set some goals for yourself.

Good luck and keep it up!