2»

Replies

• coastie_wife07
    Options
    you look great!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it? Congratulations to you! So happy to have you as a friend! :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing.
  • melanie_197202
    melanie_197202 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You look great!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much i couldnt have done it without the support of this site :)
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    Options
    What a great story..........inspiring and motivational. Thanks for sharing it. Just out of interest how many calories were you on whilst doing this?

Thanks
    :happy:

1200 cals when i was doing the body revolution and now 1500 :)
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! It is amazing what motivation our children can be. They are a major factor behind my motivation to get healthy and STAY healthy. I want to be around for years to come to enjoy them.

Congratulations!!!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    Options
    You look great!!! It is amazing what motivation our children can be. They are a major factor behind my motivation to get healthy and STAY healthy. I want to be around for years to come to enjoy them.

Congratulations!!!

thank you and isnt that the truth we do so much for our little ones!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    This absolutely amazing! Such an inspiration!! Congrats, you look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!