How late do you eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    While meal frequency is irrelevant as is timing, for some people who need a closed window to avoid snacking setting a time in the evening for no food works.
    Personally, I feel this is silly, I like long evening meals and anyone that has spent time in Spain or many LA countries will eat late to very late if they follow local social customs. I'd likely roll my eyes if you were out with/at my table and used such an artificial excuse.
    I agree. My family is of Spanish Mexican origin (Dad's side) & its our family practice to eat late even if we now live in Philippines where dinner time is 7pm. We eat between 9-11pm & we actually don't follow the "normal" eating time here. See no matter the timing of your meals are but if you overconsume your calories for the entire day then the end result will be weight gain.
  • Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I work nights so I suppose the latest I eat is 7:30am and that's a yoghurt after work then I hop in bed.
    But I never 'close' the kitchen. If I'm hungry I'm not going to leave starving. I will have something like a piece of fruit.
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    as late as i want but usually its around 9pm
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    usually around 9.... I may have something, .....but alot of nights I don't finish eating dinner until 8 so I am not hungry , I find if I am and I don not want to compromise my calories for the day, I drink a huge glass of water and brush my teeth, works like a charm :)
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    On most nights I stop around 12-1am but that's just because I'm getting ready for bed. I otherwise eat whenever.. most of my food is consumed later in the day though (after work).

My eating patterns are solely based off of when I'm hungry.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I eat my one "cheat" every day just before bed.

I down one or two skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.