Going to the gym again?

The past 3 weeks have not been good for me! I got sick the other week, I got my wisdom teeth out the next, and after that I had tooth pain (which is now gone) I've lost 9 pounds since I started going to the gym in September, but now with all the issues that happened I've been on/off the past month instead of going the normal 5 days I usually would. I think I need to start going to the gym earlier now since the norm for me is going at 12 AM. Now that it's 12 I feel tired and ready to sleep but if I went earlier I obviously wouldn't...any tips? Should I just start going earlier in the afternoon? Thanks!

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    just go whenever you have time and when you feel like it. Some people say morning workouts are the best as they kickstart a higher metabolism to get you through the day, personally i only have time to go at night, after 7 when the kids are in bed otherwise its not fair on my wife if she has all the childcare all the time.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    You go to the gym at midnight? Hardcore. I tried last thing at night sessions for a while to see if it would make me sleep. It didn't. To answer your question, nobody knows. Just try all the options and stick with what works best.